Insurance Sales Representative
Company: Marina Curiel Agency
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are seeking energetic and driven individuals
with a winning spirit to join our fast paced sales department. As a
sales representative you will work with a dynamic team that shares
your desire to be the best. Our disciplined, proven successful
sales process will help you in growing your career. Apply today so
we can contact you about the next steps in the interview process to
be our next sales representative.
Bonus OpportunitiesWeekends OffHolidays OffCareer Development &
- Meet new business production goals and objectives as
- Solicits for new business via telephone, networking, and other
- Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations, and closes
- Develop ongoing networking relationships with Real Estate
Agents, Mortgage Lenders, Title Companies, Auto Dealers, etc.
- Develop new Financial Services opportunities.
- Immediately greet all customers, entering the office, in a
friendly and helpful manner.
- Maintain knowledge of new products.
- Cold call, direct email and perform other lead generation
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Proficiency to multi-task, follow-thru and follow-up.
- Prior Sales Experience.
- Must be highly self-motivated.
- Professional phone etiquette.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- Works well with other employees and is a team player with a
- Property & Casualty insurance license is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years prior sales experience is preferred.
- Bilingual, fluent in both English and Spanish is
Keywords: Marina Curiel Agency, Rancho Cordova , Insurance Sales Representative, Sales , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!