Order and Sales Administrator
Company: Opti-Fit Fitness Solutions
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: January 16, 2022
This isn't just a job, it's a career. We are not just
co-workers, we are family!
Opti-fit is setting a new standard in the commercial fitness
equipment industry for quality customer service. We plan and design
fitness facilities and supply commercial fitness equipment to
various clients. Opti-fit is constantly growing. We strive to
develop a personal relationship with every client, exceeding
expectations and providing prompt and dependable service. We are
looking for top-tier industry professionals to join our team.
Job Title: Order and Sales Administrator
Location: Rancho Cordova
Classification: Full-time, M-F 8am-4:30pm
Reports to: Management
Our compensation and benefits show how much we value our
- Competitive pay! $28.00 an hour with room to grow!
- Medical paid with generous company contribution
- Dental and Vision insurance provided at no cost to the
- 401K plan with company matches of up to 3% of earnings
- Paid Vacation
- Full time stable year-round work
This position requires the ability to maintain details while
multi-tasking in both the work environment and within the software
systems utilized by Opti-Fit in processing, generating, receiving
and coordinating the orders, shipment and install of submitted by
the sales team. This person actively leads by performance,
dynamically interacts with multiple people and agencies daily to
accomplish the directives timely and efficiently.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your
- Dynamic - ability to lead and build cohesive team
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous.
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people.
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work
than the bigger picture.
- Flexible - enjoys a constantly changing schedule.
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little
Example of Required Skills:
- Provide excellent client experience through quality service
from order inception and through coordination of installation and
client sign off on multiple projects at one time.
- Learn Opti-Fit's multiple manufacturers products and follow the
set ordering process in place.
- Commit to and follow through on company objectives, goals,
sales and operational processes
- Responsible for client communication and compliance of all
client deliverables and revenue.
- Effective in handling client issues in an efficient manner,
informing management of any potential problems that may arise.
- Ensure all paperwork and order documents are completed, stored
and filed appropriately in accordance with (SOP).
- Administer the vendor database through purchase records and all
- Maintain healthy vendor relationships through effective
communication and appropriate documentation
- Lead and work with other team members to execute, maintain and
report a continuous knowledge of each client's order.
- Proactive in seeking opportunities for client account growth
and new business.
- Consistent in following up on all accounts to prevent company
loss and ensure clients standing in the company.
- Contribute to continuing efficiency in the improvement of
- Coordinate and maintain a delivery schedule and ensure proof of
delivery is received for all completed orders as part of the
post-delivery follow up.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-4 years' experience in operations in sales and order
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite and QuickBooks
- Adept in computer skills and knowledge
- Ability to think through issues/challenges and adopt a
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Detailed oriented, enthusiastic and energetic personality who
is self-motivated, results-oriented, and passionate
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Opti-Fit Fitness Solutions, Rancho Cordova , Order and Sales Administrator, Sales , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!