Specialist, Accounts Payable
Company: Bell Brothers
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: November 16, 2023
At Bell Brothers Plumbing, Heating & Air, we are your gateway to
a rewarding and fulfilling career in HVAC and plumbing services! We
are proud to be a leading provider of heating, ventilation, air
conditioning, windows, and plumbing solutions, and we believe that
our success is rooted in the dedicated and passionate team members
who make it all possible. We offer a culture of excellence,
professional growth and development, cutting-edge technology and
tools, a robust team environment, and competitive compensation and
Are you ready to advance your career with Northern California's #1
Home Services Company? We have a history of high standards and have
built our company on the critical ethical business practices of
honesty and fairness. We value our employees and provide a
family-oriented and energetic working environment where your
efforts are recognized and rewarded.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Specialist to join
our growing team!
This position is responsible for entering a high volume of invoices
into our accounting system, preparing invoices for payment,
reconciling vendor statements, and paying invoices by check run or
This position reports to the Regional Controller.
Pay: $24 - $28
- Receive purchase order items, match purchase order and receipt
to invoice, and enter invoice into accounting software using
appropriate GL code.
- Reconcile invoices entered into vendor statements.
- Prepare scheduled check runs or pay invoices through vendor
portals; ensure bills are paid promptly to take advantage of vendor
- Maintain relationships with vendors to facilitate the
resolution of issues.
- Assist with month-end close.
Qualifications and Desired Attributes:
- At least two years of high-volume accounts payable
- The ideal candidate possesses a high level of reliability,
precision, and attention to detail.
- Experience in construction or home services industries a
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Strong organizational and critical thinking skills.
- Experience with Service Titan or Sage Intacct a plus.
- Initiative and ability to work independently and as part of a
team and organization.
- Intermediate Excel skills.Working Conditions:
Work will be performed in an office setting. Occasional lifting of
file boxes up to 30 lbs. Must be able to sit in front of a computer
screen for extended periods.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and
inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and
harassment based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation,
national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any
other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or
This policy applies to all employment practices within our
organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training,
and apprenticeship. We make hiring decisions based solely on
qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
#Pando2PandoLogic. Keywords: Accounts Payable or Receivable
Specialist, Location: RANCHO CORDOVA, CA - 95670
Keywords: Bell Brothers, Rancho Cordova , Specialist, Accounts Payable, Professions , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!