Help Desk Technician
Company: American Pacific Corporation
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: September 18, 2022
AMPAC Fine Chemicals (AFC), an SK pharmteco company, is a custom
manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs, Drug
Substances) and registered intermediates for customers in the
pharmaceutical industry. Our integrated facilities located in
California, Texas, and Virginia specialize in process development,
scale-up, and cGMP compliant production from kilograms to multi-ton
quantities. We are looking for a Help Desk Technician to support
our Rancho Cordova (greater Sacramento, CA) area. This position
requires the candidate to be on-site.
The Help Desk Technician participates in the analysis,
troubleshooting and resolution of problems surrounding computer
systems, hardware, software, and network issues.
* Provides client desktop, network and server support with
technical understanding and capability with a wide range of
knowledge in a variety of products and equipment
* Monitor, acknowledge and resolve issues received through IT
* Interact with the user(s) to understand and ask pertinent
questions relevant to the problem to determine the root cause.
* Completes documentation of service requests within established
* Assist with asset inventory and physical inventory of
* Coordinate with required or other resources within the IT
* Provides on-call support outside of normal business hours when
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer
Engineering, Information Systems, Cyber/Information Security, or
related field (equivalent experience may be considered)
5+ Years technical experience
2+ Years information security experience
Experience with Palo Alto, SilverPeak, Proofpoint, Okta and
Microsoft 365 desirable
* Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills to
effectively communicate with technical and end users.
* Ability to multi-task, think critically and have exceptional
* Team player but able to work independently
* Self-driven and able to work in a fast pace, high volume,
* Organized, thorough and very detail oriented
We offer competitive pay rates, medical, dental and vision
insurance that starts on the 1st of the month after start date,
401k benefits, discounted gym memberships, 12 paid holidays, sick
and vacation time.
AMPAC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We
do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national
origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical
conditions), sexual orientation, gender expression or identity,
age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a
disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics,
both state and federal.
Keywords: American Pacific Corporation, Rancho Cordova , Help Desk Technician, Professions , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!