Sr. Workforce Planning Analyst
Company: Magellan Health
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Works to ensure acceptable service levels, abandonment rates and
reporting of call handling related metrics. Responsible for
intra-day analysis of call flow, contractual answer times and
performance goals based on analytical analysis. Will work closely
with the leadership of the call center teams on optimization of
Workforce Management Tools.
- Manages and provides internal Technical Support on the
Workforce Management Tools (Genesys, Avaya CMS, Avaya QM,
Avaya/Verint WFM, Verint Desktop Process Analytics, Avaya
Performance Management Tools, Workday) to optimize utilization of
resources. Maintain relationships with various vendors (Genesys,
Avaya, Verint, etc.).
- Monitors the call center activity on a real time basis to
ensure service level targets are achieved consistently through
optimal utilization of resources.
- Forecasts monthly, weekly, daily and interval level call
activity based on historical trends and key business drivers to
determine staffing needs and employee schedules required to achieve
- Supports team leaders with the scheduling of employees,
productivity tracking, maintaining work schedules, coordination of
off-phone activities, and approval of PTO, overtime and flexible
- Possesses a level of accountability in the achievement of
service performance goals and client specific performance guarantee
targets. Manage business continuity planning/testing.
- Managed the coordination, production, accuracy and timeliness
of ACD agent, team and overall performance reports for both
internal and external distribution. Helps coordinate
- Uses historical call data, interval arrival patterns, average
handle times, service level targets, Erlang tables, and other data
as necessary to develop forecasts, staffing plans, and schedules
that will ensure service level achievement at minimal cost. Able to
develop staffing models needed to respond to Request for Proposals
(RFP).#LI-PA1Other Job RequirementsResponsibilities
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets, ACD reports, forecasting
methodologies and tools.
- MS Access Database knowledge and experience with Workforce
- 5+ years' workforce planning experience
- Avaya Workforce Management Tools (Avaya WFM, Avaya QM, Avaya
CMS, Verint DPA, Avaya Performance Mgt.General Job
InformationTitleSr. Workforce Planning AnalystGrade22Work
ExperienceWorkforce PlanningEducationAssociatesLicense and
Certifications - RequiredLicense and Certifications -
PreferredMagellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.Every
employee must understand, comply with and attest to the security
responsibilities and security controls unique to theirposition; and
comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and contractual
requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Keywords: Magellan Health, Rancho Cordova , Sr. Workforce Planning Analyst, Professions , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!