Loss Prevention Agent
Company: Sportsman's Warehouse
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: November 22, 2021
A Loss Prevention Agent works within a team environment and is
required to apprehend customers for theft and fraud. Agents observe
cameras at length while protecting the Company's assets. The LP
Agent maintains a strong LP & Safety culture in the store to reduce
losses and liabilities.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apprehend customers after evidence of theft/fraud is
- Record apprehensions in LPMS software.
- Assist with the safety program as needed.
- Conduct daily walks of the store to ensure policies are
followed and to look for areas of theft.
- Assist with securing the building, securing the money, and
ensuring safe exit of all employees at store closing.
- Attend legal hearing as necessary.
- Complete all other tasks assigned by
supervisor.Qualifications:Must possess excellent verbal and written
communication skills.Education and Training:A High School Diploma,
or equivalent.Physical Requirements:This position involves a
variety of physical activities including: talking, hearing, and
repetitive motions. Due to having to apprehend suspects in theft,
LP Agents must be able to push or sustain 50 lbs. of force. Visual
acuity is required for analyzing records.Sportsman's Warehouse is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.Job Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shiftEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Sportsman's Warehouse, Rancho Cordova , Loss Prevention Agent, Professions , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!