Company: Delta Dental of California
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: May 16, 2020
AT DELTA DENTAL WE:
PROMOTE ACCOUNTABILITY, INTEGRITY AND COLLABORATION: Our employees
are collaborative, self-aware, and ethical. It is our expectation
to do the right thing and follow through on commitments.
FOSTER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Our employees take ownership of
developing themselves and others through coaching, mentoring and
providing/being open to constructive feedback and identifying
VALUE CUSTOMERS AND CULTIVATE POSITIVE EXPERIENCES: Our employees
take time to build rapport with customers, while anticipating and
exceeding their needs to ensure positive outcomes.
If you think this sounds like you, let s chat. We would love to
tell you more!
Follow us @lifeatDDins on Instagram, lifeatDDins on Facebook,
@lifeatDDins on Twitter
ABOUT DELTA DENTAL
Delta Dental covers more Americans than any other dental benefits
provider. As an employee you ll take part in our mission to become
the trusted health partner by collaborating with our communities
and employees to reimagine and deliver new possibilities in an
ever-changing environment. Our Enterprise Strategy focuses on
pillars of Growth and Diversification, supported by the platforms
of Culture and People, Process and Technology. Our employees take
pride working for a purpose-driven organization and live our values
of Trust, Service, Excellence and Innovation.
We are part of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of
companies that provides dental coverage to 74 million people in the
U.S. Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental of New York, Inc.,
Delta Dental of Pennsylvania and Delta Dental Insurance Company,
together with our affiliate companies, form one of the nation s
largest dental benefits delivery systems, covering 33 million
enrollees. All of our companies are members, or affiliates of
members, of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of 39
Delta Dental companies throughout the country.
Delta Dental provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Dental complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
At Delta Dental, our strategy is only as strong as the people who
execute it! We are hiring individuals that are not just right for
today but also for our future. We have built a foundation of
high-trust by treating all people with dignity, making and keeping
commitments, and consistently striving to do the right thing. Our
leaders optimistically share future possibilities to inspire and
motivate others toward their full potential. We expect our
employees to find ways to embrace positive change, be curious and
challenge the status quo, and provide solutions to unmet problems.
Joining Delta Dental means joining a culture focused on fostering
development, building genuine connections, recognizing each other s
strengths and sharing in successes.
The Compliance Analyst supports a set of interrelated compliance
programs, enterprise policies and procedures, and existing and
newly enacted laws at the Federal, State and local level. This
includes supporting the development and implementation of
enterprise-wide activities to ensure legislative and regulatory
compliance is maintained. Incumbents are required to operate
cross-functionally and in areas with significant ambiguity and
complexity from both a legal and political frame of reference.
How you will make an impact:
* Keeps abreast of the changing legal and regulatory landscape
within the assigned sector.
* Completes compliance analysis forms and does research for
compliance analyses and trend documents.
* Develops relationships and partnerships with the business units
impacted by the compliance sector and is seen by the business units
as a valued go-to resource for compliance questions and
* Develops working knowledge of business processes and IT
* Researches compliance and risk implications and drafts business,
compliance and risk analyses to frame discussions with business
unit partners and articulate what is required from a legal and
regulatory perspective and the intent of compliance
* Advocates the compliance perspective and promotes compliance as a
factor in business decisions.
* Researches and drafts Compliance Positions.
* Develops content for compliance communications, and compliance
training to ensure that compliance initiatives are
* Researches and drafts documents to present legal and business
options to facilitate discussion of compliance requirements.
* Drafts implementation plans, coordinates project meetings and
documentation, monitors progress, and reports on progress.
* Develops policies and procedures components, collects metrics,
and drafts compliance reports for the Executive Team and Board of
* Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
What we look for:
* Associate's or Bachelor s degree.
* Minimum of 2 years legal, regulatory analysis or compliance
experience, business operations, or project management. Comparable
education or experience may be considered.
* Working knowledge of Medicare Advantage and Medicaid Plans
* Project management experience in developing multi-site
requirements for procedural implementation.
* Strong organizational/time management skills and project
management skills and multitasking abilities.
* Detail-oriented, flexible and creative.
* Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
* Leadership skills with the ability to encourage innovation and
* Strong knowledge of project development life cycle and experience
with project development methodologies a plus.
* Knowledge of legislative and regulatory processes.
* Knowledge of Program Office Legislative and Regulatory
development life cycle.
* Knowledge of systems/client testing methodology.
* Knowledge of Delta Dental products, policies, claims, eligibility
and underwriting procedures and guidelines.
* Knowledge of health care industry issues.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Benefits and perks:
* 12 days starting vacation plus 12 holidays and your birthday
* Multiple medical insurance options: 100% paid or low cost
* 100% paid dental insurance
* 100% paid vision insurance
* Onsite gym and/or gym discount and fitness incentive
* Culture of learning: substantial tuition reimbursement to improve
* Career growth: we love promoting from within
* Strong commitment to work/life balance
* Technology allowance
* Social responsibility and volunteer opportunities
Keywords: Delta Dental of California, Rancho Cordova , Compliance Analyst, Professions , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!