Loan Servicing Associate
Company: American River Bankshares
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Bank of Marin, voted by our employees as one of the "Best Places
to Work" in the North Bay Business Journal, is seeking a Loan
Servicing Associate to join our Loan Operations team at either our
corporate office in Novato or our Sacramento office in Rancho
The Loan Servicing Associate will be responsible for assembling
proper loan documentation for loan packages and services an area of
a loan portfolio.
- Maintains financial institution loan records.
- Processes paperwork for payment or fees and to change loan
- Handles change of address notification for the financial
- Maintains and sets up files on each loan and ensures that the
information is complete and accurate before processing to the loan
officer for approval.
- Releases funds to escrow holder upon loan approvals.
- Answers telephone and assists customers with routine inquiries
regarding payoffs, changes of owners, note modifications,
beneficiaries and other loan details.
Professional / Educational Experience:
- Minimum 1 year Banking Experience;
- Loan Operations and Loan Servicing; New Accounts and
FIS/Metavante experience a plus
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college
or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and
experience and/or training.
The Bank of Marin is a growing public company with career
advancement opportunities. We offer competitive compensation and
comprehensive benefit programs including medical, dental, vision,
401K, profit sharing and employee stock ownership plans, tuition
reimbursement, and an employee volunteer program.
Bank of Marin is an equal opportunity employer. EOE AA
Keywords: American River Bankshares, Rancho Cordova , Loan Servicing Associate, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!