Private Risk Account Executive
Company: USI Insurance Services
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Why USI? USI is one of the largest insurance brokerage and
consulting firms in the world. Something special is happening here
with our more than 8,000 associates across the U.S. and abroad -
and we invite you to learn more. Unrivaled Resources and Support
The USI ONE Advantage - allows USI to deliver unique solutions to
our clients. This value proposition provides unmatched growth and
opportunity for our associates and, at its core, represents a
significant investment in our people. Unique Employee Programs and
Deep Community Engagement We turn care into action with our
award-winning wellness program, college scholarships for
associates' children, and financial help in times of need. Our
annual community service initiative engages associates in hands-on
regional service projects helping hundreds of thousands of people
each year. Industry-Leading Associate Rewards and Recognition In
addition to competitive pay, incentives, and benefits, USI
recognizes associates through our Summit Awards program, rewarding
excellence in those who build our brand each day. Committed to a
Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment USI values diversity and is
dedicated to ensuring a fair, diverse, and inclusive work
environment for all. Our diversity and inclusion program, "I'm With
U," advances these initiatives to champion our team members and the
communities we serve. Nationally Recognized as a Top Insurance
Workplace USI has been recognized as one of:
- The Top Insurance Employers by Insurance Business America four
years in a row (2018-2021).
- Business Insurance's 2021 list of Best Places to Work in
Insurance for the second year in a row.
- Forbes Best Large Employers in America (2018-2019).
- Ranked as one of Forbes Best Large Employers in America
(2018-2019). General Description: The Premier Account Executive is
responsible for providing comprehensive risk management and
insurance consultation for high net worth individuals and family
offices. The Premier Account Executive will partner with our
Private Risk Advisors, onboarding new clients with complex
insurance portfolios and completing annual / semiannual portfolio
reviews. This role is responsible for evaluating the assets and
exposures of our high net worth clients, recommending appropriate
coverage levels and negotiating premiums with the insurance
carriers. Required to perform essential functions and meet service
standards and Best Practices developed by USI.Responsibilities:
- Maintain a minimum of 95% retention of Client Accounts by
proactive client engagement to retain accounts; including
contacting clients that have moved business by Broker of Record
letter to determine why business was lost by USI.
- Provide technical expertise (knowledge of insurance coverage
and products, staying abreast on industry updates and changes) with
service of new and existing clients through cross-selling
opportunities, account development, execution of client requests
and problem solving in accordance with the objectives and
procedures based on USI Core Values and Standards.
- Annual or semi-annual client meetings, to the client and/or
client advisors required, per client request
- Manage USI New Business Process for new clients, including
establishing a communication plan with the client, reviewing all
policies for accuracy, reviewing and delivering welcome packets and
reviewing any necessary corrections with both client and
- Manage client pre-renewal process by reviewing current
coverage, claims history, loss analysis and summary of risk
mitigation recommendations. Prepare and present renewal proposal
with overview of the risk exposures, current carrier marketplace,
and recommendations (obtaining alternative quotes as needed).
Manage renewal process meeting with Client's trusted advisors or
family office management teams.
- Huddle with other Premier Client Advisors providing technical
assistance and market knowledge as needed.
- Execute on policy renewals as appropriate; issue proof of
insurance as needed, deliver or cancel policies as required.
Maintain renewal expirations, to avoid any lapse in coverage.
- Respond to underwriters' questions in a timely and professional
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy in agency management and
document management systems.
- Provide direction to clients in submitting first reports of
claims, facilitate prompt response from carrier.
- Identify exposure to loss and recommend appropriate coverage or
loss mitigation strategies.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 8-10 years experience in Personal Lines Property & Casualty
Insurance along with comprehensive understanding of all Property &
Casualty insurance coverages, underwriting and rating
- High School Graduate. College degree preferred, but not
- Must hold state Property & Casualty insurance license
- Hold an industry designation such as ARM, CIC, CPCU, CPRIA or
expected to further industry knowledge through courses with intent
to pursue an industry designation.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication
- Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and
- Must be comfortable with internet based programs as well as
intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office products. Knowledge of
Sagitta/WorkSmart preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal
instruction and a high degree of accuracy.
- Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient,
timely and accurate processing of transactions and other
- Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients,
co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts. Ability
to work in a team environment.
- Keep informed regarding industry information, new product
information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously
improve knowledge and performance.
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing good
communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing
information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals
of the company.GLDRUSI is committed to providing a full-suite of
competitive benefits for our growing population and its diverse
needs. We offer a wide range of health, welfare and financial
benefits including medical, wellness, dental and vision, 401(k),
flexible spending and health savings accounts, short and long-term
disability, life insurance and other unique employer-sponsored and
voluntary programs. USI also offers a generous paid time off
policy, paid family leave benefit as well as paid holiday time
Keywords: USI Insurance Services, Rancho Cordova , Private Risk Account Executive, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!