Company: Mercy Healthcare Sacramento
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Dignity Health, one of the nation's largest health care systems, is
a 22-state network of more than 9,000 physicians, 63,000 employees,
and 400 care centers, including hospitals, urgent and occupational
care, imaging and surgery centers, home health, and primary care
clinics. Headquartered in San Francisco, Dignity Health is
dedicated to providing compassionate, high-quality, and affordable
patient-centered care with special attention to the poor and
underserved. For more information, please visit our website at
www.dignityhealth.org. You can also follow us on Twitter and
This position provides the opportunity to practice as a Registered
Nurse in our Critical Care ICU Departments across the Sacramento
Valley. Travel locally to any of our five facilities proudly
serving Sacramento area communities for decades, including Mercy
Hospital of Folsom, Methodist Hospital, Mercy General Hospital, and
Woodland Memorial Hospital, and our Level 2 Trauma Center @ Mercy
San Juan. While you may not have a "home" facility, you will be an
essential member of the Dignity Health nursing community and
experience a wide variety of patient populations. Join the
#humankindness culture of compassion and excellence in healthcare
today! - -We offer the following benefits to support you and your
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and
- Adoption Assistance
- Free Premium Membership to Care.com with preloaded credits for
children and/or dependent adults
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Retirement Programs
- Wellness Programs - $5,000 - Sign-On Bonus offered for new
hires. Per CSH policy, current employees are not eligible.
-#Refer2DH Employee Referral Bonus Eligible.
- Associate degree in Nursing from an accredited school of
- Current California RN license required.
- Three years of nursing experience specific to the -area of
specialty within an acute care hospital required.
- Current BLS certification required (must be certified through
the American Heart Association.
- Department-specific required certifications:
- ICU/PCU: ACLS, BLS, and NIHSS -Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from an accredited school of
nursing.On-call may be required. -
Keywords: Mercy Healthcare Sacramento, Rancho Cordova , ICU Nurse, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!