Supervisor Customer Care
Company: Magellan Health
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Primary function is to supervise the customer care staff
responsible for responding to telephone inquiries from providers
and members as they relate to eligibility, benefits, claims, and
authorization of services. Supervises the staff in the
implementation, servicing, and maintenance of accounts and account
- Manages the customer care management (CMC) and supports
services (if applicable) to ensure compliance with policies,
procedures and customer requirements.
- Measures performance and productivity against the
- Ensures the care center is meeting telephone access standards
- Provides routine staff supervision activities regarding
staffing, disciplinary actions and performance appraisals.
- Interviews and screens applicants for positions within the
- Monitors and evaluates data from the call tracking and call
management telephone system for accuracy, completeness, inquiry
response time and performance issues.
- Ensures associates are given their QI scores, monthly report
cards, and their productivity statistics individually.
- Ensures motivational programs are being utilized.
- Manage the department`s customer/support services quality
improvement programs to ensure member and provider
- Identifies training needs for the Customer Service Unit in
developing specific training programs for the Service Center.
- Responsible for the training and development of lower level
staff and maintaining a teamwork environment.
- Manages the complaint and grievance process.
- Coordinates with sales account management and regional staff to
provide smooth implementation of new business within the Care
Center and Support Services.Other Job
RequirementsResponsibilitiesMinimum 5 years' experience in a call
center environment and 2 years' supervisory experience.
Must possess service excellence attitude.
Demonstrated track record of managing change with proven
Ability to identify individual and team developmental needs.
Ability to effectively coach and develop team members.General Job
InformationTitleSupervisor Customer CareGrade22Work Experience -
RequiredCustomer Service, SupervisoryWork Experience -
PreferredEducation - RequiredGED, High SchoolEducation -
PreferredBachelorsLicense and Certifications - RequiredLicense and
Certifications - PreferredMagellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace.
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.Every employee must understand, comply with
and attest to the security responsibilities and security controls
unique to their position; and comply with all applicable legal,
regulatory, and contractual requirements and internal policies and
procedures. Associated topics: director, guide, guidance,
management experience, manager, monitor, operations, product
support, service manager, telephone
Keywords: Magellan Health, Rancho Cordova , Supervisor Customer Care, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!