Assistant Mitigation Team Coordinator
Company: Five Star Restoration a Division of Kustom US
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionFive Star Restoration - A Division of Kustom US.
Five Star Restoration & Construction has teamed up with Kustom US
and now they are stronger than ever! About Five Star Restoration &
Construction: Five Star Restoration & Construction has built a
strong reputation as a disaster response provider. We hire the best
people, give them exceptional training, and provide them with the
opportunities and the responsibilities that allow them to learn and
develop professionally. Five Star Restoration & Construction values
and recognizes our employees as the essential ingredient to our
lasting success. Together, we have created an excellent place to
work; when people join Five Star Restoration & Construction, they
tend to stay. We strive for a positive work environment that
encourages outstanding performance while making room for fun. We
also believe that happy, healthy employees lead to a highly
productive company, and we are proud to offer excellent benefits
packages to support individual and collective success. Our Employee
Benefits Package shows how much we value our team.
- Competitive pay
- Health, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Time Off/Holiday Pay
- Educational Assistance
- Profit Sharing after one year of experience
- 401K program with Company match after one year of service
Position: Assistant Mitigation Team Coordinator Location: Rancho
Cordova/ Gold River, CA Status: Non-Exempt, Full-Time / Direct Hire
Position Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Compensation: $18-$22 per hour, Depending on Experience The
Opportunity: The Assistant Mitigation Team Coordinator helps to
provide administrative assistance to the mitigation team and
coordination of mitigation projects by tracking a claim from
inception to completion. The Mitigation Team coordinator is
responsible for communicating with homeowners and monitoring the
job flow with regular reporting to management. Primary
responsibilities may include the following:
- Track claims from call date through job completion.
- Coordinates projects with Project Manager and clients.
- Communicates changes, progress and job flow.
- Assists Project Managers in the completion of projects on time
and within budget.
- Ensures closing documentation has been forwarded to the
- Schedule safety meetings.
- Participate in the on-call rotation.
- Attend all appropriate company meeting and company sponsored
- Other duties as assigned. Minimum requirements for
consideration for this role are:
- 2 years administrative experience required.
- Previous experience in construction and/or restoration.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and
- Excellent communication skills include strong verbal, written
and phone communication.
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced
- Ability to work both independently and as a team.
- Good time management skills with the ability to solve
- Good organizational skills with a strong sense of urgency.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid CA Driver's License.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check With the
highest quality standards and a commitment to excellence, Five Star
Restoration & Construction provides emergency mitigation and
re-construction services throughout the Fairfield, Sacramento and
surrounding areas, delivering award-winning, innovative solutions,
and outstanding service to our customers and insurance providers.
Over our 30 years in business, Five Star Restoration & Construction
has earned a strong reputation among a wide variety of insurance
carriers as well as our satisfied homeowners. As a quality
contractor, we hire the best people, continually provide
opportunities for professional growth, and have an atmosphere of
family. This isn't just a job, it's a career! Five Star Restoration
& Construction is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Minority, Women,
Disability, and Veteran Employer. ******PLEASE, NO PHONE
Keywords: Five Star Restoration a Division of Kustom US, Rancho Cordova , Assistant Mitigation Team Coordinator, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!