Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: May 12, 2022
The Sales Representative is a strongly motivated sales
professional that works closely with distributing partners to hunt
and farm accounts. This person needs to be a true road warrior
based within the territory that has experience launching a cannabis
brand and lives for the thrill of knocking down doors and
increasing market share. You will be representing one of the best
selling brands on the market during an exciting time of product and
company expansion.Job responsibilities:
- Reach out to prospective accounts.
- Maintain current accounts and increase volume.
- Keep menus up to date and distribute to clients.
- Track KPIs and incorporate reports into sales strategy.
- Regular meetings with the team and higher ups to discuss
- Support clients with inventory and related assets including
discount pricing plans.
- Invite every encounter as an opportunity to promote the brand
mission and serve as a solution provider to partners.
- Juggle conflicting priorities and tasks using strong time
- Be a supportive leader to encourage a collaborative environment
- Offer a customer oriented approach rooted in passion for
benefitting peoples lives through cannabis.Required Skills
- 2+ years of outside sales experience.
- Bachelors degree.
- Strong work ethic and communication skills.
- Ability to travel in order to do business.
- Ability to take a data driven approach to sales in order to
boost quantity and quality.
- Ability to learn new responsibilities and grow into a larger
- Creative quick thinking to serve as a problem solver with a
- Team player, though also independent and self motivated.
- Performance driven to exceed sales goals.Desired Skills
- Experience working in the cannabis industry (flower sales
- Background in alcohol wine & spirits sales.
- Background in pharmaceutical sales.
- A current book of business and strong relationships with
buyers/retailers specifically in the territory.
- Knowledge of the state's cannabis regulations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and customer relationship
management software.About FlowerHireFlowerHire is on a mission to
build a conscious cannabis community, one hire at a time. As the
leading Cannabis Talent Agency and Platform in North America,
FlowerHire has filled hundreds of positions in over a dozen US
states since our inception in 2017, prior to California fully
legalizing. FlowerHire works with marquee brands and multi state
operators in all parts of the cannabis vertical. FlowerHire
believes that the cannabis movement will continue to positively
impact the human condition more than any other emerging industry in
modern history. Our core values include Community, Authenticity,
Transparency, and Execution. FlowerHire provides retained Executive
Search and Contingent Staffing services for strategic hiring
support. For candidates, FlowerHire offers white glove career
support for those entering the exciting, but often misunderstood,
Cannabis industry.BenefitsEqual opportunity employerFlowerHire is
an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender
identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: FlowerHire, Rancho Cordova , Account Advisor, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!