MRI / CT Technologist, Float Pool
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Position Overview:The Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Technologist provides magnetic resonance imaging and computed
tomography patient care services at defined levels. - This is a
float position supporting area clinics as needed, therefore
requiring travel.Qualifications:MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of a JRCERT accredited education program in
- Requires ARRT Registered Technologist -in Magnetic -Resonance
Imaging (MR) or Registered Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technologist
- CA Certified Radiologic Technologist (CRT) required.
- State Venipuncture training required.
- BLS Healthcare Provider CPR certification required.
- Previous experience as an MR Technologist is preferred.
- Specific CT experience and prior work experience in a -hospital
setting is a plus. -Knowledge:
- Complete understanding of MR methodology and equipment is
- Broad-based knowledge of crosssectional -anatomy and physiology
- Knowledge of MR physics is preferred.
- Understands radiation -protection techniques to minimize
radiation exposure to staff and patients.
- Able to recognize potential abnormalities -and prioritize
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision. -
- Must be able to work in a rapidly changing and challenging
environment and take appropriate actions in emergent
-situations.Organization:Sutter Medical Foundation -
CentralEmployee Status: RegularEmployee Referral Bonus: NoBenefits:
YesPosition Status: Non-ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift: Day/EveningShift
Hours:8 Hour ShiftDays of the Week Scheduled:Varied DaysWeekend
Requirements: RotatingSchedule: Full TimeHrs Per 2wk Pay
Period:80Applications Accepted:All Applications AcceptedAdditional
Location: 2800 L Street, Sacramento, CaliforniaSchedule/Shift: Full
Keywords: Sutter Health, Rancho Cordova , MRI / CT Technologist, Float Pool, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!