CT Radiologic Technologist
Company: Sutter Health
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: May 7, 2022
Position Overview: -Provides computed tomography and diagnostic
imaging patient care services at defined levels to patients.
-Qualifications:MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS -Education/
Knowledge, including Licensure/ Certification/ Registration:
- ARRT Registered Technologist, RT(R) in good standing. BLS
- Additional ARRT certification in Computed Tomography (CT)
- State Licensure (CRT) is required.
- Graduate of a JRCERT accredited education program in
- Must be knowledgeable of technical factors and radiographic
views. Broad-based knowledge of cross-sectional anatomy and
physiology is required. - -Experience:
- Previous experience as a Registered Radiologic Technologist is
- Prior work experience in an acute care facility is
- Training in computerized tomography is desirable. -Skills:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a rapidly changing and challenging
environment and take appropriate actions in emergent situations.
-Organization:Sutter Medical Foundation - CentralEmployee Status:
RegularEmployee Referral Bonus: NoBenefits: YesPosition Status:
Non-ExemptUnion: NoJob Shift: EveningShift Hours:8 Hour ShiftDays
of the Week Scheduled:Monday-FridayWeekend Requirements:
NoneSchedule: Full TimeHrs Per 2wk Pay Period:80Applications
Accepted:All Applications AcceptedAdditional Location: 2800 L
Street, Sacramento, CaliforniaSchedule/Shift: Full Time/
Keywords: Sutter Health, Rancho Cordova , CT Radiologic Technologist, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!