Title Specialist- HIRING ASAP!! $18HR
Company: Aston Carter
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Description:The Title Processor is responsible for the
- Reviews and types in title work for insurance customers.
- Completes application for salvage titles.
- Processes salvage titles from the state.
- Staying current with title/salvage laws in multiple
- Working with insurance companies to review, process and change
- Send documentation to the DMV
- Must be located in Sacramento, CA
- Must be open to working between the hours of 6am-6pm
- Pay Rate: $18hr Top Skills Details:
- DMV, Title, Insurance
- Title Processing, Salvage Title
- Auto Auction, Registration Services
- Contract Clerk
- ProcessAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years of DMV or insurance processing experience
- OR Payroll experience or other job that require a high level of
attention to detail including processing in other industries
(mortgage, loan, claims, billing, etc.)
About Aston Carter:
At Aston Carter, we're dedicated to expanding career opportunities
for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success
is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team
across a range of positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery
to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the
opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is
rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless.
Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and
consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services
to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four
continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients'
capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address
today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking for
innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all
applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion,
national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic
protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as
the modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835
or email for other accommodation options. However, if you have
questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located
at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point
of contact for questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Rancho Cordova , Title Specialist- HIRING ASAP!! $18HR, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!