Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Hi Greetings !Client Domain/Industry: (Insurances, Healthcare)
Experis, A ManpowerGroup company has an exciting contract
opportunity for Content Specialist at Remote. This position is a 6
Months role for one of our key clients, a which offers Insurances,
Healthcare.Job Description:Description: Title: Content
SpecialistDuration: 6 Months Contract Possibility of
ExtensionLocation: Remote Job Description:
- Under general supervision, leads, manages, plans, produces,
implements and analyzes internal and external communications
strategies and tactics for projects, programs, products, and
services to various audience and market segments through varied
- Functional areas include technical writing, public relations,
and/or marketing communications.Essential Functions:
- Manages internal and external stakeholder and audience
relations, including relationships with vendors, agencies, and
other channel partners.
- Interprets complex issues and presents them effectively; adapts
style, tone, and word choice to various channels or stakeholder
- Maintains a pipeline of potential case studies and references
by forging strong relationships with project executives and
consulting team members for new topics and content based on trends
within the companys.
- Competitive landscape Builds strong relationships with
strategic external partners to maximize reach and influence third
parties, such as analysts/ consultancies, to license their content
and collaborate to produce or utilize third party white papers &
research reports Identifies cross-team impacts and communicates
needs as appropriate to peers and leadership.
- Responsible for the enterprise content portfolio including
print and digital content directed internally to employees and
externally to customers and other company stakeholders.
- Maintains a macro view of all content related to the company
corporate brand and Business Unit brands around the globe
Researches and writes content for online and offline marketing
deliverables such as requests for proposals, technical
documentation, customer and product brochures, customer and
employee testimonials, white papers, case studies, advertising
materials, presentations, video and animation scripts, email
campaigns, executive speeches and major internal company
- Consults with internal Line of Business Leads to understand
their industry, insights and customer needs and then provide
strategic written communications support their needs.Job
- Typically has the following skills or abilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related
- Three to five years' experience in related communications work
for a variety of mediums and customizing content to targeted
- Portfolio of work and completed projects.
- Demonstrated ability to use creative ideas to research, present
and recommend community involvement proposals.
- Demonstrated project management, analytical and problem solving
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a demonstrated
ability to speak in group situations with clear and concise
- Strong writing, editing, communication, presentation,
organization, and planning skills; ability to write documentation
and reports that are clear, complete, and understood by both
technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to organize individual responsibilities for multiple
tasks, resulting in the timely and accurate completion and delivery
- Proficiency with word processing, flowcharts, and spreadsheet
- Excellent interpersonal skills to foster cooperation amongst
business partners and coordinate internal as well as external
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment the in
performance of his/her job duties.
- Ability to work with individuals from all levels of
- Proficient in word processing and desktop publishing
- The working environment is generally favorable.
- Lighting and temperature are adequate, and there are no
hazardous or unpleasant conditions caused by noise, dust etc.
- The above information in this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification.
- It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a
comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Primary
Recruiter: Manish Choudhary Recruiter Phone Number: 612-246-3934
Ext: 7187Recruiter Email: Your LinkedIn (Link) :
Keywords: Experis, Rancho Cordova , Content Specialist, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!