Supervisor, Clinical Pharmacy Technicians
Company: Magellan Health
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Serves as a member of the Service Operations Management Team.
Leads and grows the performance of a team of customer service
agents while supporting and enhancing customer experiences and
business objectives. Responsible for day-to-day tactical
activities, performance trending, performance
managing/coaching/developing agents and time management.
Responsible for the delivery of superior customer service by
maximizing employee performance and ensuring calls are answered
effectively and efficiently by supervising incoming calls,
resolving escalated calls, assisting agents with any client related
questions, ensuring agents adherence to schedules and ensuring
compliance to policies and procedures. Motivates agents to peak
performance through positive coaching, constructive feedback and
incentives, demonstrates a commitment to the company`s mission and
vision, and supports activities that strengthen the client
relationship and grow the organization.
- Drives the daily performance of a team of customer service
agents ensuring SLAs and other business targets are met and
- Collects and provides timely, productive and measurable
feedback to ensure recognition, process changes and development
opportunities are maximized.
- Oversees the team`s annual goal setting process, performance
evaluations and performance improvement plans.
- Supports agents, business and brand initiatives, especially as
related to achieving outstanding client experiences, including
engaged daily floor support, escalated customer resolution and
engagement in training and support areas as needed.
- Remains alert to conversations on the floor, monitoring agents
for quality and training purposes.
- Reviews new and updated accounts with Agents (one-on-one).
- Ensures agents compliance with policies and procedures.
- Provides direction to agents on achieving departmental
standards while encouraging and motivating them in promoting
customer loyalty, employee recognition, and revenue
- Monitors call traffic and makes adjustments based on call
center traffic patterns.
- Produces monthly team report detailing team activity, trend
analysis, goals/objective status and special projects.
- Actively participates in process / project conversations,
emails and activities that will improve effectiveness/experience
for client, agents, leadership, brands or partner departments
- Displays ownership and accountability for the customer
experience, employee relations, core business metric
targets/contributing factors and understanding of the organizations
policies and procedures.
- Maintains reliability and flexibility to ensure team and
business needs are appropriately supported.
- Delegates work to agents as needed.
- Proactively addresses call center concerns and identifies areas
- Handles system emergencies with direction from IT department
and/or appropriate vendor.
- Assists with task assignments in the Manager's absence.
- Performs other related duties and special projects as
Must have an active pharmacy technician licensure or
registration in accordance with state requirements.
If state does not require an exam for
licensure/registration, must possess both
active pharmacy technician licensure or registration in accordance
with state requirements AND an active national certification (e.g.,
PTCB or ExCPT).
In states that do not require licensure or registration, must
have an active national certification (e.g., PTCB or ExCPT).
Minimum of 3 years of experience in a high volume call
center and Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) experience
Supervisor, Clinical Pharmacy Technicians
Customer Service, PBM (Pharmacy Benefit Management)
GED (Required), High School (Required)
Certifications - Required
CPT/ExCPT/LPT/PTCB/RPT, Pharmacy Technician, State Requirements -
Certifications - Preferred
Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the
security responsibilities and security controls unique to their
position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and
contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Keywords: Magellan Health, Rancho Cordova , Supervisor, Clinical Pharmacy Technicians, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!