Company: Magellan Health
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Performs application architecture and design, development and
maintenance programming, technology tool assessments, and
associated tasks for application systems, including integrated
software and hardware application configurations. Directs and
participates in software/hardware releases and installation tasks.
Performs as an expert technical resource to clients and development
staff in all phases of major system and subsystem development,
implementation and post-implementation processes. Acts as subject
matter expert on IT technical and process capabilities.
- Participates in and may direct the analysis of efficient, cost
effective application solutions which support client business
processes and functional requirements.
- Performs and may direct software coding, testing, debugging,
documentation and installation tasks for on-line and batch
processes in accordance with industry best practices and specific
internal procedures and standards.
- Analyzes business processes in order to define application
functional requirements and technical specifications.
- Guides, formulates, and contributes to, and directs task
identification, work effort estimates, and work schedules for
development and maintenance activities.
- Participates in and may direct problem definition and problem
- Coordinates with internal departments to provide associated
deliverables required for successful completion of development and
maintenance assignments (e.g., database development, job
scheduling, CICS support, network support, help desk orientation,
client implementation readiness, etc.).
- Conducts client interviews to perform analysis of client
business processes and functional requirements.
- Prepares appropriate documentation to communicate and validate
- Participates in client committees and may coordinate client
involvement in development and maintenance tasks as
- Transfers knowledge to staff and may review technical work of
- Provides on-call support and may coordinate on-call response
efforts as assigned.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Minimum of 5 years of programming and analysis experience in
- Proficient in UNIX/Korn-Shell Scripting, Oracle/SQL Querying
(understanding an Oracle database and ability to write queries),
PL/SQL Programming (packages, stored procedures and functions) and
experience using TOAD or SQL Developer Software.
- Industry experience in managed care, healthcare or
- Experience in PERL Scripting.
Bachelors: Computer and Information Science (Required)
Certifications - Required
Certifications - Preferred
Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the
security responsibilities and security controls unique to their
position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and
contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Keywords: Magellan Health, Rancho Cordova , Sharepoint Engineer, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!