Travel Occupational Therapist / OT
Company: Gables Search Group
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: October 3, 2021
13 - 26 week assignment (with potential extension)
Work when you want! Join our growing Home Health
We are a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, Speech and
Respiratory Therapy for older adults in skilled nursing facilities,
independent and assisted living communities, CCRCs, Transitional
Care Units, patients' homes, hospitals, adult day care programs and
outpatient clinics. Duties include
- Establishes a treatment plan of care for physician review and
- Documents treatment given and patient response for the clinical
- Records summary and secures physician orders for continuing
- Educates patient, family, and Home Health Aides as
- Participates in patient discharge planning to meet continuing
- Participates in multi-disciplinary care conferences as
- Secures medical equipment for patient as part of care
- Consistently demonstrates high standards of integrity by
supporting the company's mission and values and adhering to the
Corporate Code of Conduct.
- Maintains high regard for member and patient privacy in
accordance with the corporate privacy policies and
- Regular reliable attendance is expected and
- Performs other functions as assigned by management
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Appropriate degree in Occupational Therapy from an accredited
- Current state license
- Demonstrated experience working with community resources using
strong interpersonal dynamics, quality improvement strategies and
- Required ability to interpret and discuss written medical
- Expert skills in presenting case information.
- Ability to travel required.
- Bilingual skills are helpful.
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Rancho Cordova , Travel Occupational Therapist / OT, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!