Project Manager (Engagement Manager)
Company: Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc.
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: September 16, 2021
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to
support their Professional Services team and help manage their
different State/Government clients. The role has several
responsibilities that revolve around the successful completion of
the projects that ENS technical engineers are assigned to as well
as other responsibilities around engineer utilization, customer
service, and account management. As the Project Manager you will
work to ensure the success of the project, on time completion,
completion within budget, and meeting clients success criteria.
Conduct kickoff meetings, status updates, and project closure
meetings with Executive sponsors.
- State of CA client experience
- 7+ years of Project Management experience with the ability to
manage multiple projects (10-15+) simultaneously
- Experience with contract review, negotiation, and responses
- Experience with pre-sales and post-sales cycle
- Familiarity with different IT technologies but not necessarily
hands on technical
- Great people skills and customer facing presentation
Keywords: Enterprise Networking Solutions, Inc., Rancho Cordova , Project Manager (Engagement Manager), Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!