Company: Magellan Health
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Oversees all aspects of the rebate operations process and acts
as a representative of the department in meetings when the manager
cannot be present. Assists with resource allocations and
implementation activities and escalates to the manager any issues
which they cannot resolve. Will perform staff duties with at least
one client in order to remain up to date on current processes and
- Provides staff direction in day to day work responsibilities,
training, performance management and managing the hiring
- Acts as a secondary point of contact for dispute resolution
with drug manufacturers.
- Additional point of contact relating to pharmacy audits,
payment postings, dunning letter mailings and client service level
- Manages the invoicing process workflows among all assigned
clients, including pre-invoicing review for fee for service,
managed care, diabetic supply and supplemental rebate
- Attends meetings and conference calls with internal and
external clients, including drug manufacturers.
- Assists account management and rebate management with client
requests and ad hoc reporting.
- Identify areas of improvement and follows through to
- Assists with application updates and testing.
- Back up for Manager when necessary.
- 2+ years of experience in a role with demonstrated
leadership responsibilities preferably in an operations or
- Will accept equivalent combination of education and
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated influence and leadership.
- Pharmacy or Rebate Operations.
A Combination of Education and Work Experience May Be Considered.
(Required), Associates: Accounting (Required), Associates: Finance
Certifications - Required
Certifications - Preferred
CPA - Certified Public Accountant - Enterprise, CPT - Certified
Pharmacy Technician - Pharmacy
Magellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the
security responsibilities and security controls unique to their
position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and
contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Keywords: Magellan Health, Rancho Cordova , Supervisor, Rebates, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!