Consulting Web Portal Analyst
Company: Magellan Health
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: June 5, 2021
This position will analyze, evaluate and design/redesign public
and secure web pharmacy portal, business, IT or operational
processes using scientific approaches such as Critical Thinking,
Design Thinking and structured systems analysis and design. Provide
leadership to more junior IT Analysts through all aspects of the
software development cycles. Be a hands-on analyst who can define
user stories and acceptance criteria, assist with problem solving,
root cause analysis, trouble shooting and coaching of junior it
analysts on the team and ensure that requirements and acceptance
criteria satisfy business needs. Demonstrate a high level of
expertise in the `IT Analyst` craft. Help the team work through
impediments. Clear impediments and escalate issues when needed.
Drive usability and quality of the software developed within the
area. Help the team manage changes. Plan, prioritize and deliver
the detail behind enhancements. Work on a variety of enterprise
applications and problems. Develop relationships with senior
stakeholders across partner teams, addressing concerns and removing
roadblocks to drive projects forward.
- Ensure that requirements and acceptance criteria satisfy
business and client needs for Medi-Cal pharmacy benefit management
(PBM) client portal.
- Deploy business requirements through reliable business system
configuration updates to enterprise applications.
- Help the team work through impediments.
- Clear impediments and escalate issues when needed.
- Drive usability and quality of the software developed within
- Helps the team manage changes from requirements to solution,
test and deploy.
- Plan, prioritize and deliver enhancements.
- Work on a variety of enterprise applications and problems.
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders across partner
teams, addressing concerns and removing roadblocks to drive
- Analyze issues with focus on identifying root cause and
- Help the team arrive at innovative solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 7+ years related experience including a minimum of 3+ years of
delivering requirements and testing in support of high quality,
secure software in IT.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Highly collaborative.
- Ability to execute on strategies to solve complex and
open-ended business problems.
- Lead prototyping of potential solutions.
- Perform implementation reviews.
- Lead support of resolution of technical challenges.
- Proactive, can-do attitude.
- Take responsibility for ensuring success of all
- Technically proficient and hands-on.
- Mastery of QA methodology and problem solving
- Experience with applying Design Thinking Techniques.
- Critical Thinker.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Creativity and show initiative.
- Experience in Health care, PBM or insurance industries.
- Experience working with front-end and back-end systems.
- Experience working with industry standard claims, billing or
Consulting Web Portal Analyst
Bachelors: Computer and Information Science
Certifications - Required
Certifications - Preferred
Magellan Health Services is proud to be
an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace.
employee must understand, comply and attest to the security
responsibilities and security controls unique to their
Keywords: Magellan Health, Rancho Cordova , Consulting Web Portal Analyst, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!