Guest Service Agent/Front Desk-Sign On Bonus
Company: Homewood Suites by Hilton
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: June 4, 2021
*Sign On Bonus: $250 ($100 after 30 days and $150 after
90 days) Do you enjoy making others
smile? Do you have a genuine warmth and helpful nature? Do
you understand the importance of a great first impression? As a
Front Desk Agent, you will enjoy a flexible schedule and have a
chance to interact with all staff and guest daily finding numerous
opportunities to brighten someone's day! We provide a friendly,
professional place to work and have fun, with opportunities for
advancement and career growth. A strong company culture inspires
staff to achieve the highest service standards in hospitality.
Tharaldson offers many benefits including health, vision, dental,
401(k) and profit sharing!
**Hilton Experience Required***
SUMMARY: Accommodates guests during evening
shifts of the hotel by performing the following duties using Hilton
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Hilton OnQ Property Management
- The requirements listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
COMPETENCY: To perform the job successfully, an
individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with
a high degree of integrity
- Promptly and effectively deals with guest requests and
- Answers and routes calls as appropriate; takes guest messages
- Responsible for cash drawer contents and transactions during
- Maintains accurate records including cash flows, registration
card, reservation cards, and property walks
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the
- Offers and properly handles requests for wake-up calls
- Records pertinent guest information in the pass-on log
- Replenishes continental breakfast as needed and keeps area
- Ensures common area/lobby is clean
- Performs laundry functions as directed
- All other duties as assigned
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Less than a high school
diploma; or up to one month related experience or training; or
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Problem Solving Identifies and resolves problems in a timely
- Customer Service Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds
to requests for service and assistance
- Team Work Contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Diversity Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural
differences; Promotes a harassment free environment
- Organizational Support Follows policies and procedures
including but not limited to, dress code policies
- Adaptability Adapts frequent changes, delays, or unexpected
- Attendance/Punctuality Is consistently at work and on time
- Dependability Follows instructions, responds to management
direction; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person
with alternative plan
- Initiative Asks for and offers help when needed
- Planning/Organizing Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses
- Professionalism Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position
- Quality Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; applies
feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure
- Quantity Meets productivity standards; Completes work in timely
- Safety & Security Observes safety and security procedure;
Reports potentially unsafe conditions; Uses equipment and materials
LANGUAGE ABILITY:Ability to read and interpret
documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine
reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before
groups of customers or employees of organization.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out instructions furnished in writing,
orally, or diagram dorm. Ability to deal with problems involving
several concrete variables in standardized situations.
COMPUTER SKILLS: None required
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES: None required
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None required
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or
airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions
(non-weather); work in high, precarious places; extreme cold
(non-weather); extreme heat (non-weather) and risk of electrical
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel
and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee is frequently required to walk, climb or balance
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and taste or
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Ask about our sign-on bonus!!
Keywords: Homewood Suites by Hilton, Rancho Cordova , Guest Service Agent/Front Desk-Sign On Bonus, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!