RN - Wellness Program Consultant - FHPS
Company: Anthem, Inc.
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: June 3, 2021
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater
access to care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that
means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading
health care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Nurse / Wellness Consultant - FHPS (Future Field Work) -
- St. Louis, MO
- Woodland Hills, CA
- Cerritos, CA
- Costa Mesa, CA
- Rancho Cordova, CA
- Sacramento, CA
- Walnut Creek, CA
- San Diego, CA
- Wallingford, CT to Middletown, NY areas
- Note regarding Locations: This position is currently virtual
but will require field work in the future. You may work from your
home office initially but you must reside in one of the above
areas. In the future, this position may require you to work from
one of the above offices when not in the field.
The Wellness Nurse Consultant is responsible for developing and
recommending customized, group-specific strategies to improve the
health and wellness of the federal employee by leveraging Anthem
and Federal Employee Program (FEP) resources as well as industry
best practices. Primary duties may include, but are not limited
- Works consultatively with federal employees and agencies to
develop and manage tailored plans/seminars to impact health and
wellness including strategies that improve health conditions.
- Analyzes utilization data to determine success of member
benefits and opportunities to lower healthcare costs and improve
- Works with sales and marketing teams to improve competitive
position, increase membership and improve retention.
- In coordination with sales and marketing, conducts meetings
with federal employees and agencies to review program participation
and suggests solutions to meet the federal agencies goals and
- Participates in the development and review of federal agency
goals and objectives to determine appropriate actions for
maximizing results and improving group satisfaction.
- Sets up biometric events and delivers presentations to improve
- Maintains contact with providers and business leaders through
participation in community affairs.
- May plan, design, implement or deliver and evaluate health and
wellness programs for federal agencies.
- Develops programs to improve HEDIS scores.
- Requires BA/BS degree; 3 years clinical experience; experience
in corporate sales or consultative selling; or any combination of
education and experience, which would provide an equivalent
- Current, unrestricted RN license in the state of residence
- Ability to obtain Multi-state RN license required.
- Experience designing and delivering wellness programs is highly
- Must be comfortable presenting to groups virtually or in
- Must be willing to travel (mostly day travel) regularly within
- Must have excellent communication, time management, and
- Background with HEDIS is preferred.
- Field nursing experience is a plus.
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that
include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and
incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining
agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability
benefits, 401(k) + match, stock purchase plan, life insurance,
wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired
Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been
named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more
about our company and apply, please visit us at
careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity
Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of
services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural
competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.
Keywords: Anthem, Inc., Rancho Cordova , RN - Wellness Program Consultant - FHPS, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!