Marketing Communications Assistant
Company: Arc Management Group
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Based in Sacramento, ARC Management is the
go-to marketing firm for some of the nation's most well-known
companies and brands. We design progressive marketing campaigns and
promote some of the most acclaimed and commercially successful
companies in the country. The Marketing and Communications
Assistant is an excellent opportunity to join an organization on
the cutting edge of the marketing industry. Were looking for a
friendly, out-of-the-box thinker to make a BIG impact on our
marketing business as a Marketing and Communications
In this dynamic position, the Marketing and
Communications Assistant will serve as a key component of
the marketing team by working closely with the Marketing Specialist
and Sales & Marketing Director to drive revenue while educating new
market territories about services offered by their largest account.
(A communications giant who currently provides wireless services to
Duties & Responsibilities of the Entry Level Marketing
and Communications Assistant may include:
- Provide on-site customer support of marketing campaigns
(especially in new market territories where clients services have
never been introduced).
- Conduct consumer presentations to demonstrate the benefits or
key account services provided and identify how services can impact
said consumers with the goal of increasing market share for the
- Enhance key accounts brand awareness and strategy through
successful consumer impact and direct marketing.
- Provide daily and weekly reporting of marketing and sales
statistics in each market. Consult with Sales & Marketing Director
on results to help strategize on improvements to make to existing
on-site marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for
becoming a trusted, successful expert.
- Proactively create selling opportunities.
- Create & implement tactical marketing initiatives as directed
by the Marketing Specialist & DOSM
- Building & maintaining strong partner relationships.
- Consumer data entry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for the marketing and advertising industry
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and with speed
- Ability to keep consumer info confidential
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Arc Management Group, Rancho Cordova , Marketing Communications Assistant, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!