Company: Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc.
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: June 1, 2021
As a Sales Lead you will be a leader in helping store achieve
sales goals. Work with the entire Sales Team to ensure Customer
Care compliance. Maintain the exit location at the store to ensure
loss prevention and proper sales procedures are being followed.
Must be present during all peak customer traffic periods, as in
weekends, sale days, or any other occasion that would generate high
customer flow into the store. Assist with the ongoing training of
new and certified sales staff. Ensure successful implementation of
Pick-N-Pull promotional activity. Help maintain the standards of
all Pick-n-Pull policies and procedures. Always be pleasant,
respectful, and helpful.
- Ensure store is adhering to all safety and environmental
policies and procedures. Promote a clean, safe, and environmentally
compliant store for employees and customers.
- Responsible for store housekeeping.
- Work with all sales personnel to continually improve store
- Participate in the training and proper work delegation of sales
- Assist management to train and develop sales staff.
- Help communicate policies and procedures to all employees; lead
by example for the rest of the team.
- Assist management with sales reports and assigned tasks for the
- Participate in all customer care functions.
- Participate in weekly meetings with sales staff to keep team
updated and maintain sales team enthusiasm, ensure a positive
attitude, and review key performance indicators.
- Train sales staff to continually improve effectiveness of the
- Ensure all company policies, sales and marketing programs and
merchandizing initiatives are current, communicated and
- Ensure all sales transactions and cash management procedures
are in compliance with company policy.
- Responsible for safeguarding company assets.
- Promote a positive and fulfilling work environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Be a point of support for the Sales Team, assisting team
members with understanding policies, diffusing customer
confrontation, defining Pick-N-Pull standards, and assisting with
- Identify when customer interaction requires assistance from
- Must work safely at all times.
- Must have good people skills with an outgoing friendly positive
- Able to work retail hours including overtime, weekends and
- Must have reliable means of transportation.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak in the English
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required.
- Be proficient in automotive part/product identification and
recognize parts and how they relate to our customer receipts.
- Follow company dress code policy, maintaining a well groomed,
neat appearance so as to create a favorable impression with
- Previous experience in a retail environment preferred but not
Physical Activities Required to Perform Essential Functions:
- Standing, lifting, walking, bending, and stretching are
required regularly to perform customer care, product relocation and
placement, and environmental health and safety functions.
- Exposure on a regular basis to outdoor weather conditions.
- Exposure to occasional noisy conditions and machinery
PLEASE NOTE: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned
to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required.
All U.S. applicants must be 18 years of age or older and all
Canada applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. participates in e-verify for
all U.S. new hires.
An offer of U.S. employment by Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc.
or any of its subsidiaries is contingent on the satisfactory
completion of a post-offer drug screen and background check.
All new hires must review and sign an Arbitration Agreement.
This applies to all U.S. non-union employees.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Schnitzer Steel Industries,
Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
sex, marital status, disability status, national origin or
ancestry, veteran status, age, prior industrial injury, sexual
orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status
under local, state or federal law.
Keywords: Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc., Rancho Cordova , Sales Lead, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!