Sr. Communications Specialist (Marketing Member Retention)
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: June 1, 2021
My name is Yogesh Gathe and, I am a senior
recruiter working with Experis a part of
ManpowerGroup. I have an excellent opportunity
with a direct client of ours. This opportunity is urgent and
looking to move very quickly, please apply by sending your email or
forwarding on to anyone you know who might be a fit. I am looking
forward to connecting with you!
Job Title: Sr. Communications Specialist (Marketing
Job Location: Remote (Rancho Cordova, CA 95670)
Job Type: 6 months (with possibility of extension)
Pay rate: $30-34/Hr on W2 without benefits
Remote position that must be able to support traditional west
coast work hours. Budgeted through the end of the year but may be
extended. Sr Communications Specialist (will work with a senior
marketing professional to help lead key lanes of work where needed)
help retain members, prevent them from leaving, as well as working
on projects to educate members about the importance of annual eye
exams, eye health and wellness. Must have professional,
corporate/enterprise experience. Sr Communications Specialist who
has the ability to lead marketing projects and execute associated
deliverables while juggling multiple workstreams and collaborating
with internal business partners and external agencies. Experience
developing comprehensive marketing communications plans and
executing key tactics. Excellent communications and writing skills.
Flexible, adaptable, can-do attitude. Be part of a team who works
together to reach team goals in a fast-paced environment.
Sr Communications Specialist who has the ability to lead
marketing projects and execute associated deliverables while
juggling multiple workstreams and collaborating with internal
business partners and external agencies. Experience developing
comprehensive marketing communications plans and executing key
tactics. Excellent communications and writing skills. Flexible,
adaptable, can-do attitude. Be part of a team who works together to
reach team goals in a fast-paced environment.
With minimal supervision, lead the development and
implementation of strategic and highly complex integrated
communications programs across multiple external audiences.
- Develop and execute effective and integrated communication
plans, including strategies and tactics across all channels, and
leveraging all communication opportunities.
- Typically, responsible for communication management for
projects involving high priority, major company strategic
initiatives and/or significant changes to existing marketing and
- Manage multiple concurrent projects, requiring outside
resources and crossing divisions to produce the most effective
- Responsible for strategic communication oversight and
recommending ongoing enhancements for assigned audience, program(s)
or channel(s).Serve as communication strategist and consult with
corporate and division partners to develop strategies, key
messages, and vehicles for communication to support corporate,
division, and project objectives.
- Lead and/or participate in project meetings. Proactively and
openly articulate ideas and concerns with both corporate and
project stakeholders, while balancing the objectives of both
- Evaluate the impact of different communication channels and
messaging strategies to ensure effective communications.
- Serve as account manager between creative teams and business
partners. Initiate and manage creative strategy work, including
some direct content development.
- Understand and leverage communication touch points for assigned
audiences and/or projects.
- Ensure market positioning and approved key messages are adhered
- Manage communication projects, including tracking, reporting
status, project budgets and measurement of tactics.
- Analyze processes and strategies relating to increasing
efficiency, quality, cost-control principles, workflow, accuracy
and reduction of complex production processes and products,
providing recommendations for improvement.
- Advise and recommend effective communication approaches.
- Write and edit copy for various communication pieces.
- Manage various communication processes and workflows.
- Working with manager, recommend tactical assignments of work
for other team members to support strategic communication
Typically has the following skills or
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related
experience Five years' experience in related communications work
for a variety of mediums and customizing content to targeted
- Project management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with individuals from all levels of
- Proficient in word processing and desktop publishing
- The working environment is generally favorable. Lighting and
temperature are adequate, and there are no hazardous or unpleasant
conditions from noise, dust etc.
Yogesh Gathe | Talent Acquisition Specialist | Experis CORE+
Phone: 612-246-3934 Ext: 7184 OR 414-323-8455 Ext: 7184
100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee WI 53212
Keywords: Experis, Rancho Cordova , Sr. Communications Specialist (Marketing Member Retention), Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!