Company: River City Staffing Group
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: May 31, 2021
Hands-on Bookkeeper/Office Manager needed to manage the
operations and finances of a growing construction company in the
Sacramento area. This is a Temporary position with opportunity for
direct hire, for the professional who can display aptitude in
communications and managing the accounting and administrative sides
of the business through the anticipated sequential growth of the
company. This position is critical to the company and carries a
high degree of responsibility.
Accounting Responsibilities include:
High aptitude for technical systems and software is
- Full cycle Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable through
- Produce Cost tracking reports and P & L Statements
- File quarterly Tax payments
- Purchase materials, providing PO's and checks
- Establish credit with vendors
- Coordinate Exaktime and Pro-Contractor for Payroll
- Report certified payroll, often through LCP Tracker
- Ensure timely payments via direct deposit and live checks
- Report Skilled and Trained Workforce
- Coordinate State and Federal compliance
- Coordinate general liability and workers comp insurance;
- Coordinate OCIP, CCIP, UCIP reporting and Bonding
- General Administrative duties
Will be using Microsoft Office, Pro- Contractor, Exaktime and
interfacing with various customer and regulatory software systems
in performance of duties.
This position requires flexibility, hands-on operational accounting
and someone who can establish and grow a team and strong
Comprehensive benefits available, once hired on directly.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references,
clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have
the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility
to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved,
depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of
highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting
professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to
hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on
adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will
experience expertise, consultation, follow-up, advocacy,
partnership and so much more.
Contact us today!
Keywords: River City Staffing Group, Rancho Cordova , BOOKEEPER/OFFICE MANAGER, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!