This position is responsible for processing ownership documents
with the assigned State Agency. Required to know how to
transmittal, clear, and file paperwork. Must have extensive
knowledge of all ownership documents for the state assigned to
process and assist the stores with anything related to purchasing
vehicles. Have the ability to identify and report issues found in
relation to company policies and procedures.
- Data entry and verify information accuracy prior to sending to
the State for clearance.
- Clear vehicles in system once paperwork is received back from
- Pull incomplete paperwork and put on hold.
- Track routing sheets to assure they are received from
- Verify the signatures are received on the routing sheet
received obtain signatures if needed.
- Assure compliance with local, state, and federal rules and
- Maintain and provide Monthly reports for work completed.
- Knowledge of company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as required.
Physical Activities Required to Perform Essential Functions:
Ability to stand, walk, and sit up for long periods of time.
Manual dexterity to reach and handle items with hands and arms;
Climb and balance, Ability to talk or hear; Peripheral and depth
perception vision; Light to moderate physical activity performing
non-strenuous daily activities of a productive/technical
Business office environment with computers and printers; light
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- General PC proficiency and basic skills in MS Word and
- Type at least 35 wpm
- Perform quality work efficiently
- Analytical thinking is an important asset, as this position
will often require them to prioritize their own work
- Must be organized, exude a positive attitude
- Able to sit in one place and/or perform work at a computer for
two-hour intervals a minimum of eight hours per day
- Must be proactive and able to work independently without
- Able to bend, squat, walk, and climb stairs.
- Able to work flexible shifts and schedules, including
PLEASE NOTE: The above statements are designed to outline the
functions and position requirements of this job. It does not
identify all tasks that may be expected, nor address the
performance standards that must be maintained.
All U.S. applicants must be 18 years of age or older and all
Canada applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. participates in e-verify for
all U.S. new hires.
An offer of U.S. employment by Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc.
or any of its subsidiaries is contingent on the satisfactory
completion of a post-offer drug screen and background check.
All new hires must review and sign an Arbitration Agreement.
This applies to all U.S. non-union employees.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Schnitzer Steel Industries,
Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,
sex, marital status, disability status, national origin or
ancestry, veteran status, age, prior industrial injury, sexual
orientation, genetic information, or any other protected status
under local, state or federal law.