Company: Volt Workforce Solutions
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: March 25, 2020
Internal Auditor in Rancho Cordova, CA at VoltDate Posted:
- Employee Type: Contingent
- Location: Rancho Cordova, CA
- Job Type: Accounting
- Duration: 24 weeks
- Date Posted: 3/11/2020
- Job ID: 218160
- Pay Rate $50.0/Hour
- Contact Name Volt Branch
- Phone 480-448-4257Job DescriptionVolt has multiple openings for
an Internal IT Auditor for a client in Rancho Cordova, CA. We are
looking for a Certified IT Auditor experienced in HIPPA, SOX, NIST
and ISO . Volt's Client is the leading provider of vision care and
coverage and they are committed to providing superior eye care and
services that create members for life.General SummaryWith minimal
supervision, performs complex professional accounting work in the
recording and reporting of financial transactions. Prepares
financial statements, insurance department and other regulatory
filings, and performs analyses. Exercises direct or indirect
supervision and training of technical and clerical
- Ensures the timely and accurate posting, balancing, and
reconciliation of the general ledger for each entity.
- Prepares work papers, financial statements, and various reports
for internal accounting and auditing.
- Researches and analyzes fluctuations between current financial
results compared to prior year, prior month, and budgeted
- Works with independent auditors and insurance department
auditors to ensure compliance with financial reporting
- Prepares insurance department quarterly and annual statements
including the conversion from GAAP accounting to statutory
- Recommends changes in accounting systems and procedures.
- Assist business partners with budget activity, proper
expenditure coding, document preparation, and other
- Reviews the work completed by the bookkeepers, bank reconciles
and accounts payable clerks to ensure accurate financial
- Assists in the training of technical and clerical
- BA/BS degree, or 4 additional years of equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years operational IT Network and Infrastructure
audit experience, with progressive lead audit roles.
- A minimum of 3 years demonstratable IT Network and
Infrastructure experience in regulatory requirements such as CMS,
PCI, HIPPA, SOC2, SOX IT GCC.
- Exposure to IT Network and Infrastructure risk management
testing using ISO or NIST frameworksMinimum Required
License/CertificationOne existing certification from the list ( or
equivalent ), which must be currently maintained and valid.General
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)One existing certification from
the list ( or equivalent ), which must be currently maintained and
valid.IT Audit Certification:
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Certified in Risk and Information System Control (CRISC)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate/Professional (CCNA,
CCNP)Preferred Role Experience
- Demonstrated experience in Senior role conducting IT Network,
Infrastructure and Operational Audits.
- Preference to individuals who have graduated with
IT/engineering related degrees.
- Preference to individuals who have experience with Data Privacy
- Previous experience in the financial services & healthcare
- Experience with one or more general IT control frameworks such
as ISO/IEC 27K, NIST 800, COBIT 5.
- Exposure to the following compliance control frameworks
NAICS(MAR), SOC 2, HIPAA, PCI and an understanding of the ITGC &
ITAC requirements related to Information Technology (IT).
- Experience with one or more common control frameworks such as
CIS, HITRUST, COSO TSC, UCF.Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3 rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.In todays
job market, "who you know" matters more than ever - and that is why
you should get to know Volt. We are one of the worlds largest
recruiting companies, yet our success is built one successful
placement at a time. Each of our recruiters has niche industry
expertise, committed to connecting top talent with respected
companies.For more opportunities, connect with us online at
jobs.volt.comVolt is an equal opportunity employerClick on the
Apply button to apply for this job.In order to promote this harmony
in the workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt
maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity
without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin,
citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress
and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or
parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical
condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any
other category protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Volt Workforce Solutions, Rancho Cordova , Internal Auditor, Other , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!