Senior Human Resources Generalist
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Pay Range $35hr - $40hr
- Review and audit employee data to ensure accurate reporting and
smooth integration between systems and vendor
- Support the end-to-end processing of key employee lifecycle
events, including compensation, benefits, and Talent-related
transactions in partnership with global HRIS and operations
- Work closely with cross-functional HR teams to ensure the
timely execution of employee HR transactions.
- Close partnership with HR Help Desk to ensure customer service
tickets are resolved within SLAs.
- Perform audits of our data and workflows to ensure
- Adhere transactional management within HR policies, in
partnership with HR COE owners.
- Provide seamless and client-focused support to our employees,
responding to questions and resolving issues timely, throughout the
- Support our People team partners and employees with questions
and inquiries about our programs.
- Partner with the benefits team to advise and inform employees
of changes and developments related to benefits including
eligibility, coverage, policies, and statutory provisions.
- Identify and execute on improvements to processes and workflows
in partnership with our HRIS team and other key
- Perform related duties and special projects as assigned.
- BBA or BS required; MBA preferred.
- 3+ years of full-time work experience in transactional business
environments within Human Resources, Finance, or Operations
- 1+ years of Human Resources transaction management
- Strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills, including written, oral,
meeting training skills.
- Experience delivering within an environment of end-to-end SLA
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word or Google Documents and Sheets,
advanced Excel spreadsheet reporting skills preferred.
- Expertise with HRIT transactional execution; Workday
- Knowledge of HR practices, policies, processes, a
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented, with excellent
- Must be able to learn quickly and work independently with
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced and ambiguous
environment, multi-task, possess decision-making skills, and
- Must demonstrate the ability to take initiative, be
detail-oriented, and be self-motivated.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Rancho Cordova , Senior Human Resources Generalist, Human Resources , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...