Payroll Administrator - Fully Remote
Company: Colliers International
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: June 20, 2022
BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and
more at Colliers.
At Colliers, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing
workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this
by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a
unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
* Responsible for the day-to-day administration of payroll,
including, data collection and input, transaction verification,
report writing and the timely and accurate processing of Bi-weekly
payroll for salaried and hourly employees.
* Processing of salary changes, bonuses, other personnel file
* Issue end of employment documents, assist in preparation of
employee tax statements.
* Prepare off-cycle payroll checks as required.
* Payroll General Ledger reconciliations.
* Vacation tracking.
* Process check requests for payroll remittances. e.g. benefits
Workers Comp, group retirement plan.
* Other duties as required.
What you bring
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite - strong command of Excel
* Intermediate understanding of accounting practices and
* Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service.
* Self-motivated, team player. Excellent organizational,
prioritization, and communication skills.
What success looks like
* Able to work under pressure, deal with multiple deadlines,
effectively handle stressful situations, deal intuitively with
situations, and work with minimal direction/supervision.
* Able to effectively multi-task and be able to recognize and
address important and time-sensitive tasks and matters.
* Role model, conscientious, reliable, and flexible.
* High degree of professionalism and passion for success.
* Strong technical skills.
* A professional with great interpersonal skills who is committed
to service excellence.
* Skilled at working collaboratively as part of a small team, and
* Has the ability to work on day-to-day routine projects.
* Committed to personal and professional development.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers. We'd love to
meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Please be aware that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Colliers
professionals in the United States are required to be fully
vaccinated or engage in ongoing testing at regular intervals
determined by Colliers in order to attend any Colliers workplace.
As a condition of commencing any role, you will be required to
self-report your vaccination status or testing results, as
applicable, and provide verifying documentation. If you have any
questions, please discuss with your Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No
employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against
because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation,
age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Colliers International, Rancho Cordova , Payroll Administrator - Fully Remote, Human Resources , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!