Company: Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Human Resources Coordinator Sierra Health and Wellness Centers
is a fast growing health care company looking for an experienced
Human Resources Coordinator to assist the Human Resources Director
and the HR Generalist with all HR matters across the company from
recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary
action, benefits, payroll, learning and development. We are seeking
a team member who has experience as an HR Coordinator, and
knowledge around CA labor laws. Those who have experience with
Department of Health Care Services are encouraged to apply. Human
Resources Coordinator Job Responsibilities:
- Enhances the organizations human resources by planning,
implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources
policies, programs, and practices.
- Plan, prepare and implement sophisticated training plans from
scratch. Knowledge of Trainual software is a plus.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and
job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting,
testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate
selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and
conducting orientation and training programs.
- Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys;
scheduling performance evaluations; recommending, planning, and
implementing pay structure revisions.
- Assists with employee grievances; investigations, and
counseling employees and supervisors.
- Assists with the employee benefits programs and informs
employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and
trends; recommending benefit programs to management; conducting
educational programs on benefit programs.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating, and
recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Retains historical human resource records by designing a filing
and retrieval system and keeping past and current records.
- Manages human resource staff by recruiting, selecting,
orienting, and training employees.
- Assists in employee engagement; brings creative engagement
ideas to the group.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed.The HR Coordinator must be able to travel to other site
locations in Northern California using their own personal vehicle.
The company will pay mileage costs for travel. Human Resources
Coordinator Qualifications / Skills:
- Human resources management
- Training and Development
- Leave of Absence, FMLA
- Benefits administration
- Performance management
- Communication processes
- Compensation and wage structure
- Supporting diversity
- Employment law
- OrganizationEducation, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelors degree from a four-year college or university or
similar work experience preferred
- 5+ years of experience in progressively responsible human
resource roles preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Labor Relations and Employee
- PHR/SPHR certification preferredHourly pay, $22-$25We offer if
- 10 days paid vacation
- 9 holidays per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- 401K with a company match of up to 3%Sierra Health And Wellness
Centers is an equal opportunity employer. For more information
about our amazing company:PM21Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Sierra Health and Wellness Centers, Rancho Cordova , HR Coordinator, Human Resources , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!