Company: Fortiss LLC
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Are you looking for a profession that allows you to make a
positive impact in people's lives?
Fortiss, LLC offers customized business solutions for the gaming
industry, providing a wide range of services from Recruiting and
Training programs to specialized Accounting, Human Resources and IT
We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced, and personable
Recruiter to join our HR team. The qualified Recruiter will work
well under pressure, think outside the box when faced with
positions that are hard to fill, and have strong multi-tasking
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience sourcing, attracting, evaluating and developing
top candidates for our clients.
- Develop a pipeline of candidates through contacts/network,
research, sourcing through multiple job boards and social media
- Conduct interviews to evaluate talent and fit, and develop
- Coordinate and facilitate interviews.
- Represent the company with integrity and professionalism; act as
an internal and external facing representative of the recruiting
- Patient, communicative team player that is detail oriented and
has outstanding interpersonal skills.
Required Skills and Education Include:
- 1-2 years recruiting experience preferred
- Good interpersonal capabilities along with excellent verbal and
written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
***This is an onsite position in Rancho Cordova***
Fortiss, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer. All employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, marital status,
pregnancy, national origin/ancestry, citizenship, physical/mental
disabilities, military status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by law.
Keywords: Fortiss LLC, Rancho Cordova , Recruiter, Human Resources , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!