Supervisor, Provider Concierge
Company: Delta Dental of California
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: March 17, 2020
AT DELTA DENTAL WE:
PROMOTE ACCOUNTABILITY, INTEGRITY AND COLLABORATION: Our employees
are collaborative, self-aware, and ethical. It is our expectation
to do the right thing and follow through on commitments.
FOSTER PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT: Our employees take ownership of
developing themselves and others through coaching, mentoring and
providing/being open to constructive feedback and identifying
VALUE CUSTOMERS AND CULTIVATE POSITIVE EXPERIENCES: Our employees
take time to build rapport with customers, while anticipating and
exceeding their needs to ensure positive outcomes.
If you think this sounds like you, let s chat. We would love to
tell you more!
Follow us @lifeatDDins on Instagram, lifeatDDins on Facebook,
@lifeatDDins on Twitter
ABOUT DELTA DENTAL
Delta Dental covers more Americans than any other dental benefits
provider. As an employee you ll take part in our mission to become
the trusted health partner by collaborating with our communities
and employees to reimagine and deliver new possibilities in an
ever-changing environment. Our Enterprise Strategy focuses on
pillars of Growth and Diversification, supported by the platforms
of Culture and People, Process and Technology. Our employees take
pride working for a purpose-driven organization and live our values
of Trust, Service, Excellence and Innovation.
We are part of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of
companies that provides dental coverage to 74 million people in the
U.S. Delta Dental of California, Delta Dental of New York, Inc.,
Delta Dental of Pennsylvania and Delta Dental Insurance Company,
together with our affiliate companies, form one of the nation s
largest dental benefits delivery systems, covering 33 million
enrollees. All of our companies are members, or affiliates of
members, of the Delta Dental Plans Association, a network of 39
Delta Dental companies throughout the country.
Delta Dental provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Delta Dental complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
At Delta Dental, our strategy is only as strong as the people who
execute it! We are hiring individuals that are not just right for
today but also for our future. We have built a foundation of
high-trust by treating all people with dignity, making and keeping
commitments, and consistently striving to do the right thing. Our
leaders optimistically share future possibilities to inspire and
motivate others toward their full potential. We expect our
employees to find ways to embrace positive change, be curious and
challenge the status quo, and provide solutions to unmet problems.
Joining Delta Dental means joining a culture focused on fostering
development, building genuine connections, recognizing each other s
strengths and sharing in successes.
This position will collaborate with the management team to drive an
engaging and exceptional customer experience through leadership,
communication, integrity and passion for the brand. This position
is accountable for day-to-day operations including but not limited
to: monitoring and maintaining staff performance, quality assurance
standards and managing customer relationships.
How you will make an impact:
* Manages and reports on provider telephonic data integrity,
accuracy and trends.
* Collaborates with various cross-functional departments on complex
and escalated issues to identify, report and implement solutions to
enhance the provider experience.
* Oversees the resolution of claims payment and provider set-up
issues for contracted provider networks.
* Reports team performance metrics identifying and implementing
improvements to increase and maintain productivity and
effectiveness for the provider servicing area.
* Aligns operational processes and procedures to support strategic
* Supervision of staff including: determining staffing needs,
setting goals, interviewing, selecting, onboarding, coaching,
mentoring and evaluating the performance of all direct reports.
* Ensures quality of customer responses through participating in
training, coaching and performance feedback on customer
* Works with management to effectively implement new provider
programs to support business requirements.
* Plans and oversees work assignments, while reporting on inventory
accurately and timely.
* Establishes departmental qualitative and quantitative standards
for the team supporting the provider contacting support group.
* Develops and maintains a positive respectful work
* Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
What we look for:
* A Bachelor s degree or equivalent education, training or
experience is required.
* 2+ year s related experience in an active inbound/outbound call
center role overseeing a staff of ten or more.
* Must have at least 3 years of experience leading, coaching and
developing employees in a customer interfacing environment.
* Demonstrated supervisory, coaching, mentoring and training
* Strong organizational, time management and project management
skills and multitasking abilities.
* Detail-oriented, flexible and creative.
* Analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills.
* Knowledge and application of the English grammar including
composition, editing and proofreading skills.
* Knowledge of dental terminology and insurance is highly
* Knowledge of Delta Dental products, policies, claims, eligibility
and underwriting procedures and guidelines.
Benefits and perks:
* 12 days starting vacation plus 11 holidays and your birthday
* Multiple medical insurance options: 100% paid or low cost
* 100% paid dental insurance
* 100% paid vision insurance
* Onsite gym and/or gym discount and fitness incentive
* Culture of learning: substantial tuition reimbursement to improve
* Career growth: we love promoting from within
* Strong commitment to work/life balance
* Technology allowance
* Social responsibility and volunteer opportunities
Keywords: Delta Dental of California, Rancho Cordova , Supervisor, Provider Concierge, Hospitality & Tourism , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!