Company: Total Education Solutions
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We are looking for a Physical Therapist in Fresno, Ca. This
position is part time at 10-20 hours per week.
Our Physical Therapists work with children and their families to
assist each child in reaching their maximum potential to function
independently while promoting active participation in home, school,
and community environments. At TES, you will be a part of the
solution, helping us achieve goals which allow all students to
learn and thrive.
As a Physical Therapist at TES, you will:
- provide individualized and skilled physical therapy services
for individuals with physical challenges and needs.
- treat and care for patients who are babies, toddlers, children,
teenagers and young adults.
- treat conditions related to genetic, developmental,
neurological and orthopedic disorders.
- use their expertise in movement and apply clinical reasoning
through the process of examination, evaluation, diagnosis, and
- promote health and wellness as they implement a wide variety of
support for children from infancy through adolescence in
collaboration with their families and other medical, educational,
developmental, and rehabilitation specialists.
You will need the following minimum qualifications to be
- license / certification in physical therapy
- A valid driver license and hold appropriate automobile
insurance with limits that allow driving a personal vehicle for
work (25/50k liability coverage)
- must clear a current background check through the FBI and
- a current TB Test (within the last 6 months)
Preferred qualifications include:
- experience working with students with special needs
- familiarity with IEPs and IFSPs
- pediatric physical therapy experience a plus
Total Education Solutions (TES) is a national provider of special
education and therapeutic services to public, private, and charter
schools as well as healthcare organizations servicing the United
States, with offices in California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our
professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic
services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and
online. We strongly believe in using an interdisciplinary approach
in trainings, treatments, and service delivery, encouraging our
providers to work together in creating customized solutions and
achieving client goals.
Our Mission: To empower individuals of all abilities by fostering
opportunities for success through customized, innovative
As part of our team, full-time employees enjoy:
- health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a $25,000 life
and AD&D insurance policies (if eligible).
- up to 2 weeks paid vacation, up to 13 paid holidays, and 6 paid
- retirement plan and medical and dependent flexible spending
- up to $2,500 in educational assistance.
- access to free employee assistant programs (EAP) 24/7.
- working with a team of dedicated professionals with a desire to
make an impact in the lives of at-risk individuals.
- ongoing professional development and professional growth
opportunities both in-house and up to $300 in CEU
We are looking for individuals that can:
- be proactive and have a solution-oriented approach to
- be an appropriate role model.
- thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- be flexible and embrace change.
- demonstrate emotional maturity and responsibility.
- innovate and act as an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- accept and value diversity.
- maintain a professional demeanor, attire, work schedule, and
- ability to analyze, organize, prioritize, and follow through on
all duties and tasks as assigned.
- further develop professional and technical skills.
Environment & Physical Qualifications: Assigned work environments
vary from site to site and may require services to be provided in a
distance learning / therapy model. The work environment is usually
comprised of several adults and children in a classroom, clinic, or
campus facility with supervisors traveling to multiple
sites/clinics. Due to varied work environments, an employee may
encounter noise levels that are moderate to loud. In addition, the
job functions could include the following physical demands:
significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; frequent
stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling.
http://www.tesidea.com - Facebook.com/TESLosAngeles -
Instagram.com/TES4KIDS - Twitter.com/TES4KIDS
Total Education Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do
not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis
of race, sex, age, handicap, national origin, or any other basis
prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and promotion
practices are performed without regard to the above listed
Keywords: Total Education Solutions, Rancho Cordova , Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!