Behavioral Health Clinician II
Company: Common Spirit
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: July 30, 2022
Dignity Health Medical Foundation established in 1993 is a
California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers
throughout California. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is an
affiliate of Dignity Health - one of the largest health systems in
the nation - with hospitals and care centers in California Arizona
and Nevada. Today Dignity Health Medical Foundation works
hand-in-hand with physicians and providers throughout California to
provide comprehensive health care services to the many communities
we serve. As Dignity Health Medical Foundation continues to grow
and establish new premier care centers we provide increasing
support and investment in the latest technologies finest physicians
and state-of-the-art medical facilities. We strive to create
purposeful work settings where staff can provide great care while
advancing in knowledge and experience through challenging work
assignments and stimulating relationships. Our staff is
well-trained and highly skilled qualities that are vital to
maintaining excellence in care and service.
The purpose of this position is to provide a variety of mental
health services that may include initial intake assessments,
evaluations, therapy including individual, family and groups,
crisis intervention, and linkages and referrals to appropriate
services. This position uses only therapeutic procedures approved
by the Manager, adherence to the W & I Codes, and professional and
ethical behavior at all times. Some driving may be required for
* Current registration with the Board of Behavioral Sciences as
Marriage and Family Therapist Intern, Associate Clinical Social
Worker, Associate Professional Clinical Counselor (APCC) or
Psychological Assistant; or current clinical license as MFT, LCSW,
LPCC or Psychologist .
* Graduation from an accredited college or university with a
Master's degree in an appropriate behavioral science
* Valid California Driver's License, Valid automobile insurance and
reliable automobile transportation.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* DSM 5. Psychology of children and adolescents.
* Cultural and ethnic diversities of clients.
* Community resources.
* Treatment interventions.
* Normal and abnormal psychology.
* Assessment skills and crisis intervention.
* Treatment planning and intervention skills.
* Ethical and legal issues.
* Billing and documentation requirements.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills.
* Maintain an appropriate balance between direct client contact and
* Adhere to all client confidentiality requirements and
* Manage significant electronic paperwork functions necessary to
* Ability to manage the caseload and schedule to maximize
* Ability to effectively resolve conflict and cope with crisis
* Skills in building groups.
* Developing treatment/intervention plans with multidisciplinary
* Monitoring for medication and treatment interventions,
consultation, case management of children and adolescents, and
linkage and referral services.
* Ability to travel to multiple sites may be required.
Keywords: Common Spirit, Rancho Cordova , Behavioral Health Clinician II, Healthcare , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!