Company: Anthem Inc.
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful
combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater
access to care for our members, greater value for our customers,
and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we
will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means
more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health
care companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for responding to inbound inquiries for disease
management or medication alert programs. Primary duties may include
but are not limited to:
- Provides information to members eligible for disease management
or medication alert programs.
- Makes outbound attempts to program members to provide health
information according to program standards.
- Receives or places calls to members who have failed to enroll
with disease management to encourage their enrollment in the
correct disease management program.
- Diffuses situations with members who are resistant to health
coaching and/or disease management interventions.
- Provides consultation to department associates regarding
methods/approaches to help members recognize and overcome barriers
to improve their health.
- Assists with increasing participants motivational level by
addressing barriers and assessing needs.
- Focuses on improving member health by promoting incremental
behavior change leading to healthier outcomes.
- Conducts behavioral assessments to identify individual member
knowledge skills and behavioral needs.
- May coordinate with others in the multi-disciplinary clinical
- Requires BA/BS in appropriate field of specialization;
- 2 years of related experience in direct care health education
exercise instruction or patient education; certification or
advanced certification and/or license appropriate to field of
specialty as required; or any combination of education and
experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Prior experience in health coaching disease management in a
call center environment and/or patient education and behavior
change techniques and strong understanding of disease management
principles is preferred.
- Multi-state licensure required in accordance with company
Anthem,Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies
among health insurersby Fortune magazine and is a 2018 Diversity
Inc. magazine Top 50 Company forDiversity. To learn more about our
company and apply, please visit us atcareers.antheminc.com. An
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran.
Keywords: Anthem Inc., Rancho Cordova , Health Educator, Healthcare , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!