Lead, Pharmacy Rebate Specialist, Medi-Cal
Company: Magellan Health
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Lead, Pharmacy Rebate Specialist, Medi-Cal Rancho Cordova CA
95670 11000 White Rock Road This position is responsible for
providing backup support to the supervisor with the ability to
independently resolve escalated issues. Maintains consistent
high-quality performance. Trains and leads team members. Provides
assistance to supervisor in all aspects other than personnel
- Support the Rebate Supervisor(s) to oversee day-to-day rebate
operations, providing work assignments to ensure contractual SLAs
are being met.
- Serves as secondary point of contact for all escalations when
Supervisor is unavailable.
- Understands and adheres to departmental policies and
- Leads new hire and refresher training to team members.
- Provides procedural and/or system demonstrations, as
- Maintains a clear understanding of rebate client contractual
requirements ensuring compliance with service level
- Performs quarterly manufacturer rebate invoicing for assigned
clients or manufacturers.
- Creates and maintains invoicing practices, including
pre-invoicing quality reviews and adjustments for fee for service,
managed care, diabetic supply and supplemental rebate
- Produces reports, including federal rebate 64.9R.--
- Works directly with manufacturers pertaining to dispute
- Serves as primary contact for manufacturers to answer/resolve
- Conducts quality validation and approval of claim files.
- Provides subject matter expertise for internal and external
audits providing requested information and support.
- Assists with payment posting and Dunning letter (late notice)
- Assists Account Management with client requests.
- Identifies areas of improvement and shares with
- Mentors Billing Specialists and acts as resource for
- Assists with application updates and testing.
- Attends meetings and conference calls with clients and drug
- Provides training and participates in interviews/hiring process
as needed. Other Job Requirements Responsibilities
- 7+ years of experience in customer support, analysis or
business preferably within a financial environment.
- Bachelor's degree required or an additional 4 years of relevant
experience in lieu of degree.
- Possesses progressive experience as a rebate specialist.
- Demonstrates master/expert skills in research and
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. General
Job Information TitleLead, Pharmacy Rebate Specialist,
Medi-CalGrade21 Work Experience Customer Service, Data Analysis,
Operations Education A Combination of Education and Work Experience
May Be Considered. (Required), Bachelors (Required) License and
Certifications - Required License and Certifications - Preferred
CPT - Certified Pharmacy Technician - PharmacyMagellan Health
Services is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and a
Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled. Every employee must
understand, comply and attest to the security responsibilities and
security controls unique to their position. Full time R00000039705
About Us Magellan is the employer of choice for hard working people
interested in making a difference in the health care industry and
in the communities where we work and live. Our strong culture of
caring is the common thread in both our business strategy and our
work environment. We value professional growth and development,
total health and wellness, rewards and recognition as well as
employee unity. Magellan is a place where you can thrive. Click
here to search our openings. Magellan is committed to providing
equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex,
gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status,
age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental
disability, disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam Era status,
or any other factors protected by law. Magellan is committed to
meeting applicable Federal labor and employment law--posting
requirements by providing necessary posters in a format which is
easily accessible and conspicuous to all applicants. Copies of
applicable posters are accessible by clicking--here . Warning:
Employment Scam It has come to our attention that a false
representative is contacting potential candidates and offering them
work at home positions with Magellan Health. "Interviews" are
conducted completely through email and the false job offer includes
the promise of a check to be issued to the candidate for the
purposes of setting up a home office.-- Please know that Magellan
Health does not interview any candidate through email, nor do we
issue checks to candidates to set up home offices. All of our
available positions are posted on legitimate job boards and our
recruitment team directly contacts candidates should there be a
fit. If you suspect you are being contacted by a false
representative of Magellan Health, please call 410-953-2911
Keywords: Magellan Health, Rancho Cordova , Lead, Pharmacy Rebate Specialist, Medi-Cal, Healthcare , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!