ME Security Manager, Rancho Cordova, CA, Roseville, CA, Norwalk, CA/Hybrid
Company: The ACI Group, Inc.
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: November 22, 2022
About the job M&E Security Manager, Rancho Cordova, CA,
Roseville, CA, Norwalk, CA/Hybrid M& E Security Manager, Rancho
Cordova, CA, Roseville, CA, Norwalk, CA/Hybrid
- Direct Hire
- Hybrid (Must be able to commute to Rancho Cordova, Roseville,
or Norwalk CA)
- Candidate must be able to work in the US without requiring
sponsorshipDescriptionThe M&E Security Manager serves as the
focal point for cybersecurity solutions, privacy and protection of
digital information, and security compliance related activities and
responsibilities for the M&E. This position will work closely
with the account Security Team.Responsibilities
- Plan, implement, manage, monitor, and upgrade security
solutions to defend against hacking, malware, ransomware, and other
threats to Data, and networks.
- Maintain, enforce, and document M&E security policies and
procedures that align with current industry standards and Privacy
and Security Agreements (PSAs) among California State agencies, and
other Account contractors.
- Serve as a resource regarding matters of information security
and reports status of ongoing information security activities to
Executive Director or designee(s).
- Support the development/adoption and enforcement of Information
Security policies, procedures, and standards.
- Provide timely notification to the account and Project sponsors
of security breaches.
- Coordinate with the account and other account contractors in
responding to information security data calls, audit requests, and
- Work with the account to implement, monitor, and maintain
appropriate security measures, best practices, controls, and
mechanisms to guard against unauthorized access to electronically
stored and/or transmitted Data and protect against reasonably
anticipated threats and hazards.
- Perform ongoing security monitoring of Systems.
- Identify and mitigate all security weaknesses, threats, and
vulnerabilities in all operational entities including Operations
and Network Management.
- Conduct penetration testing, exercises, analyses and simulation
on security incidents and response capabilities to determine
effectiveness; document results.
- Implement and enforce policies and procedures, which include
standards for incident handling (FTI, PHI, etc.).
- Respond to security breaches.
- Provide root cause analysis and remediation of security
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Security Lead
directly responsible for collaborating with application development
teams, technical architects, and security policy experts to define
and/or implement an integrated framework of solution security
- A minimum of three (3) years of lead experience within the past
ten (10) years developing, implementing, improving and monitoring
industry standard Security strategies, solutions, and processes on
Projects involving large and complex IT systems and/or AWS cloud
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience within the past ten
(10) years applying Information Security principles, methods, and
techniques in the development of Project security Deliverables on
Projects involving large and complex IT systems.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience assessing system
data sensitivity using security categorizations (e.g., FIPS
Publication 199) to identify appropriate security controls to
protect Personally Identifiable Information (PII), Protected Health
Information (PHI) and/or Federal Tax Information (FTI) data.
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience with systems that
comply with NIST 800-53 moderate baseline.
- Hold an (ISC)2 - Certified Information Systems Security
Professional (CISSP) certification, or ISACA Certified Information
Security Manager (CISM) and maintain for the duration of the
- Eligibility and Enrollment experience.Please Note:
- Only those individuals selected for an interview will be
- No calls, inquiries, or Third-Party Vendors please.
- We are an equal opportunity employer (Unable to sponsor H1B
- $1000 Referral Bonus - www.aci.com.Since 1988, The ACI Group, a
Baltimore-based IT staffing firm, has been committed to hiring the
industrys leading professionals, and presenting exciting career
opportunities. We have access to varied types of contract,
permanent and contract-to-perm positions and offer a choice of
employment options including a full benefits package.
Keywords: The ACI Group, Inc., Rancho Cordova , ME Security Manager, Rancho Cordova, CA, Roseville, CA, Norwalk, CA/Hybrid, Executive , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!