Project Controls Manager / Specialist
Company: TRC Companies, Inc.
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: June 24, 2022
TRC is a national engineering and consulting firm that provides
integrated engineering, consulting, program/project management, and
construction management services to the Environmental, Power, Oil &
Gas, transportation, and Infrastructure markets. The company is a
rapidly growing, highly acquisitive, entrepreneurial company with
many opportunities.We are seeking a highly motivated, energetic,
and experienced Project Controls Manager/Specialist to support our
CA program/project management support service's
- Provide project risk management support and project scheduling
- Support the preparation of proposals.
- Experience in project controls as it relates to any or all
components of project scope, cost, and schedule
- Contribute to project delivery by contributing to project
delivery analysis and data qualityTRC is an equal opportunity
employer: disability/veteran. We celebrate diversity and are
committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Civil Engineering or
- 10+ years' experience in project controls
- Advanced skills in risk management and critical path schedule
- Experience as a mentor, coach, and instructor of Project
Managers, PM staff, and Functional Managers
- Exposure to Project Delivery in the Project
Approval/Environmental Document (PA/ED) and Plans, Specifications
and Estimates (PS&E) and Construction Support is a plus
- Strong technical background.
- Proven ability to support the management of multiple projects
and contributed to on time and within budget delivery
- Excellent communications skills both written and oral
- Driven to support project teams, peers and clients
- Must interface well with and develop a rapport and positive
relationship with our clients and employees
- A proven track record and strong desire of providing superior
client service and delivery
- Participation in project delivery and business development
process within a team environment is a plus
- Project management experience that includes staff management,
budget control, mentoring and resource management Preferred
- Working experience with the following clients would be a plus:
CALTRANS and Local Transportation Agencies.
Keywords: TRC Companies, Inc., Rancho Cordova , Project Controls Manager / Specialist, Executive , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!