Manager, Quality MediCal
Company: Magellan Health
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: May 4, 2022
Responsible for assigned areas of quality within a specified
unit of a SBU. Implements assigned quality program components.
Interfaces with customers and regulatory entities. May have
accreditation responsibilities based on contract requirements.
- Manages day-to-day quality activities ensuring program and
procedures support company goals for service, quality, and cost
effectiveness as well as compliance with contract, federal and
state requirements. Activities and projects may include interfacing
with customers on quality programs.
- Supervises quality staff to ensure successful execution of
projects and initiatives.
- Conducts training sessions on Continuous Quality Improvement
- Coordinates quality initiatives.
- Coordinates satisfaction survey and follow-up.
- Coordinates Advisory Groups.
- Tracks adverse incidents and Quality of Care concerns.
- Monitors performance measures.
- Supports provider profiling.
- Audits for quality control.
- Conducts quality studies and manages quality improvement
- Prepares customer and site reports with assistance from
Reporting and Analytics team.
- Participates on quality committees to ensure quality issues are
taken to the committee and recommendations are made, by the
committee, in a timely manner. Makes recommendations to the
Committee for improving plan operations based on data from
performance indicators, QI studies, and quality activities.
- Serves as liaison with assigned departments to ensure quality
projects are integrated within operations.
- Conducts internal audits of charts and clinical/service
procedures for quality purposes.Other Job
RequirementsResponsibilities5+ years of healthcare quality
Knowledge of quality improvement processes and performance
Demonstrated skills in project management.
Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
Expertise in word processing and data management software.General
Job InformationTitleManager, Quality MediCalGrade26Work Experience
- RequiredHealthcare, QualityWork Experience - PreferredEducation -
RequiredBachelors - HealthcareEducation - PreferredMasters -
Behavioral HealthLicense and Certifications - RequiredLicense and
Certifications - PreferredLSW - Licensed Social Worker - Care
MgmtMagellan Health, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Tobacco-free workplace. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled.
Every employee must understand, comply with and attest to the
security responsibilities and security controls unique to their
position; and comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, and
contractual requirements and internal policies and procedures.
Keywords: Magellan Health, Rancho Cordova , Manager, Quality MediCal, Executive , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!