Company: Construction Innovations Corporate - Mather
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Implementation Manager is responsible for the implementation of
new products from ideation through production readiness to
validation through collected feedback by managing scope, schedule,
budget, and quality. The Implementation Manager will oversee
multiple concurrent product development projects at various stages
of the process. Products may include equipment, devices, software,
and methodologies. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented,
works effectively with multi-disciplinary teams, and be highly
knowledgeable of (or can self-perform) design, engineering, and
other technical tasks.
Include but are not limited to:
- Lead new product implementation engaging departmental
support/resources as needed
- Translate high-level new product implementation milestones into
specific action items and due dates
- Lead or self-perform the development and capture of all the
tasks and needs (bill-of-material, etc.) required to perform
functional tests and build reproducible prototypes
- Prepare and review bids for external services as needed
- Work with supply chain to review and procure material for
testing and prototyping if applicable
- Create detailed specifications for prototype builds and
- Manage all documentation related to prototype implementation
and reproduction of a specific product
- Manage and implement the resolution of all conflicts related to
prototyping of a specific product
- Effectively manage project scope and change orders, costs and
duration relative to established budgets, and schedule relative to
- Provide feedback to applicable teams/leadership regarding
product prototype project statuses
- Lead or provide support for the implementation of processes and
production systems for new products as required.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in technology, manufacturing,
or construction industries.
- A minimum of 2 years of supervisory or project management
experience in technology, manufacturing or construction
- Practical knowledge of electrical systems, mechanical systems,
computer software, debugging and testing.
- Experience evaluating budgets, tracking costs, and estimating
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents,
drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule
- Experience working with vendors, creating and evaluating
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of scripting or programming a plus.WORK
ENVIROMENT:The Implementation Manager will spend time in office,
manufacturing shop floor and on-site construction project
environments. The office is an open and collaborative environment
where you will work both independently and with the team to ensure
that project requirements are met. When on-site, you will spend
significant time working independently, often in fairly remote
rural locations, possibly in extreme weather conditions.PHYSICAL
- Occasionally required to sit for long and short periods of
- Regularly required to talk in order to communicate detailed,
important, and accurate instructions to internal and external
- Regularly required to walk for long and short distances.
- Frequently required to stand for sustained periods of
- Occasionally required to bend or twist at the neck and
- Occasionally required to crouching, squatting, stooping,
- Occasionally required to reach forward, grab, grasp, pinching,
handle material and tools using upper extremities.
- Frequently required to lift, push, and pull objects weighing up
- Required to have visual acuity with or without correction in
order to inspect products before and after installation.
- Constantly required to hear sounds at normal speaking levels
with or without correction. Ability to hear detailed information
and distinguish sounds to avoid hazards.
Keywords: Construction Innovations Corporate - Mather, Rancho Cordova , Implementation Manager, Executive , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!