Private Risk Management Account Executive
Company: Usi Insurance Services
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: January 12, 2022
USI is one of the largest insurance brokerage and consulting firms
in the world. Something special is happening here with our more
than 8,000 associates across the U.S. and abroad and we invite you
to learn more.
Unrivaled Resources and Support
The USI ONE Advantage allows USI to deliver unique solutions to our
clients. This value proposition provides unmatched growth and
opportunity for our associates and, at its core, represents a
significant investment in our people.
Unique Employee Programs and Deep Community Engagement
We turn care into action with our award-winning wellness program,
college scholarships for associates' children, and financial help
in times of need. Our annual community service initiative engages
associates in hands-on regional service projects helping hundreds
of thousands of people each year.
Industry-Leading Associate Rewards and Recognition
In addition to competitive pay, incentives, and benefits, USI
recognizes associates through our Summit Awards program, rewarding
excellence in those who build our brand each day.
Committed to a Diverse and Inclusive Work Environment USI values
diversity and is dedicated to ensuring a fair, diverse, and
inclusive work environment for all. Our diversity and inclusion
program, 'I'm With U,' advances these initiatives to champion our
team members and the communities we serve.
Nationally Recognized as a Top Insurance Workplace
USI has been recognized as one of:
- The Top Insurance Employers by Insurance Business America four
years in a row (2018-2021).
- Business Insurance's 2021 list of Best Places to Work in
Insurance for the second year in a row.
- Forbes Best Large Employers in America (2018-2019).
- Ranked as one of Forbes Best Large Employers in America
General Description: The Premier Account Executive is responsible
for providing comprehensive risk management and insurance
consultation for high net worth individuals and family offices. The
Premier Account Executive will partner with our Private Risk
Advisors, onboarding new clients with complex insurance portfolios
and completing annual / semiannual portfolio reviews. This role is
responsible for evaluating the assets and exposures of our high net
worth clients, recommending appropriate coverage levels and
negotiating premiums with the insurance carriers. Required to
perform essential functions and meet service standards and Best
Practices developed by USI.
- Maintain a minimum of 95% retention of Client Accounts by
proactive client engagement to retain accounts; including
contacting clients that have moved business by Broker of Record
letter to determine why business was lost by USI.
- Provide technical expertise (knowledge of insurance coverage
and products, staying abreast on industry updates and changes) with
service of new and existing clients through cross-selling
opportunities, account development, execution of client requests
and problem solving in accordance with the objectives and
procedures based on USI Core Values and Standards.
- Annual or semi-annual client meetings, to the client and/or
client advisors required, per client request
- Manage USI New Business Process for new clients, including
establishing a communication plan with the client, reviewing all
policies for accuracy, reviewing and delivering welcome packets and
reviewing any necessary corrections with both client and
- Manage client pre-renewal process by reviewing current
coverage, claims history, loss analysis and summary of risk
mitigation recommendations. Prepare and present renewal proposal
with overview of the risk exposures, current carrier marketplace,
and recommendations (obtaining alternative quotes as needed).
Manage renewal process meeting with Clients trusted advisors or
family office management teams.
- Huddle with other Premier Client Advisors providing technical
assistance and market knowledge as needed.
- Execute on policy renewals as appropriate; issue proof of
insurance as needed, deliver or cancel policies as required.
Maintain renewal expirations, to avoid any lapse in coverage.
- Respond to underwriters questions in a timely and professional
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy in agency management and
document management systems.
- Provide direction to clients in submitting first reports of
claims, facilitate prompt response from carrier.
- Identify exposure to loss and recommend appropriate coverage or
loss mitigation strategies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 8-10 years experience in Personal Lines Property & Casualty
Insurance along with comprehensive understanding of all Property &
Casualty insurance coverages, underwriting and rating
- High School Graduate. College degree preferred, but not
- Must hold state Property & Casualty insurance license
- Hold an industry designation such as ARM, CIC, CPCU, CPRIA or
expected to further industry knowledge through courses with intent
to pursue an industry designation.
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal communication
- Ability to carry out complex tasks with many concrete and
- Must be comfortable with internet based programs as well as
intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office products. Knowledge of
Sagitta/WorkSmart preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal
instruction and a high degree of accuracy.
- Sets priorities and manages work flow to ensure efficient,
timely and accurate processing of transactions and other
- Maintain a cordial and effective relationship with clients,
co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts. Ability
to work in a team environment.
- Keep informed regarding industry information, new product
information, legislation, coverages and technology to continuously
improve knowledge and performance.
- Interact with others effectively by utilizing good
communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing
information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals
of the company.
USI is committed to providing a full-suite of competitive benefits
for our growing population and its diverse needs. We offer a wide
range of health, welfare and financial benefits including medical,
wellness, dental and vision, 401(k), flexible spending and health
savings accounts, short and long-term disability, life insurance
and other unique employer-sponsored and voluntary programs. USI
also offers a generous paid time off policy, paid family leave
benefit as well as paid holiday time .
Keywords: Usi Insurance Services, Rancho Cordova , Private Risk Management Account Executive, Executive , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!