Senior Project Manager
Company: Construction Innovations Corporate - Mather
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Construction Innovations is seeking a dynamic, customer-focused
leader to serve as a Senior Project Manager. The Senior PM provides
leadership to front-line field supervisors and project management
team members on multiple projects for multiple clients. The ideal
candidate will have the ability to effectively balance the needs of
the customers, field team and project team, while still maintaining
a long-range vision of their projects.
- Review project contracts, plans, and specifications, and
comment on the design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures,
and potential construction issues or concerns.
- Define project scope.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process,
including hiring subcontractors and working with engineers and
- Develop new and improve existing standards, templates,
procedures and guidelines.
- Prepare and manage all project documentation, including
submittals, progress reports, and other exhibits.
- Review subcontractor bids for conformity to contract
requirements and determine acceptable bids.
- Establish and grow relationships with internal and external
- Develop and manage project schedule, and ensure synchronization
with customer and other trades.
- Identify and define change scope and communicate cost impacts
for change requests.
- Examine estimates, budgets, costs and financial reporting;
interpret and analyze reports.
- Provide feedback on progress of project and budget to staff and
- Effectively resolve complaints and issues.
- Train and manage Project Managers and Assistant Project
- Direct, coordinate, and motivate employees to achieve goals and
- Travel to project job site as often as the project requires
- Minimum 6 years work experience in construction, manufacturing,
and/or engineering industries
- Minimum 3 years project management experience
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience managing direct
- Advanced knowledge of electrical systems and their
- Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling,
estimating, purchasing and engineering principles and
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Email and
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents,
drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule
- Undergraduate degree in Construction Management, Engineering,
or related field is preferredWORK ENVIRONMENT:The Senior Project
Manager spends most of their time in an office environment, but may
occasionally spend time at the company's manufacturing plant, or at
the project site. The office is an open and collaborative space
where you will work both independently and with the team. When at
the plant, you will be in a more traditional manufacturing
environment, with higher noise levels and frequent movement of
people and equipment. When on-site, you will be in a construction
environment, which may be in fairly remote rural locations, and
where you may encounter extreme weather conditions.PHYSICAL
- Ability to verbally communicate: convey detailed and accurate
instructions and information.
- Ability to hear with or without correction in order to receive
and interpret detailed information.
- Required to sit at a desk work station for long periods of
- Push, pull, lift, and carry at least 10 pounds.
- Frequently required to walk and stand. This position may
involve infrequent site visits which will require the ability to
walk on uneven surfaces, climb stairs and wear appropriate personal
- Required to have visual acuity with or without correction in
order to read contract documents, analyze data, view a computer
monitor, and proof read documents to identify errors.
- Required to use fingers and hands: type using a computer
keyboard, handle, feel, and reach.
- May occasionally be required to stoop, kneel, and crouch.
Keywords: Construction Innovations Corporate - Mather, Rancho Cordova , Senior Project Manager, Executive , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!