Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Duration: 1 year
Under general supervision, initiate, develop, lead and manage
marketing strategies, positioning, initiatives and programs in
support of company objectives.
- Develops marketing strategies for specific customer segments
(brokers, clients, consumers, providers), working with partners
such as sales and product development. Measures results of
marketing plans, including return on investment
- Identifies segment expectations, needs, behaviors and attitudes
though primary and secondary research
- Develops and manages marketing and advertising campaigns,
including working with internal creative team and external
agencies. Campaigns include a range of tactics such as digital
advertising, print advertising, direct mail, and email
- Collaborates with communications managers to ensure positioning
and promotion is aligned and effective
- Partners with business areas to execute and gain adoption of
programs in the field and at the account-specific level
- Serve as a central resource for all brand related information
and coordinate with business partners in creating and deploying
brand-building programs. Educate business partners on brand related
issues and opportunities.
- Establish short- and long-term goals, competitive positions and
strategies for market segment
- Develop and deploy programs to maximize the distribution
channels to market, increase business opportunities, and increase
retention of current business in the market segment.
- Identify segment expectations, behaviors and attitudes and use
this understanding to develop initiatives that ensure that the
customer's experience delivers on the brand.
- Identify segment trends and opportunities to understand the
changing marketplace and ensure that the needs and priorities of
the segments are consistently taken into consideration to keep
- Identify strategies, develop plans, and lead initiatives that
meet the needs of the market segment. Set direction for project
teams and influence stakeholders to ensure products, services and
marketing programs meet the needs of this segment.
- Establish goals and set targets to measure success of programs
for the market segment.
- Working with communication managers, identify and direct what
needs to be communicated in the market segment, based on research,
competitive positioning, and value propositions, and delivered
through marketing plans.
- Partner with business areas to execute and gain adoption of
programs in the field and at the account-specific level.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field or
- Five years marketing or health care experience, preferably
customer-focused experience with specific market segment
- Five years demonstrated experience with program management and
leadership skills including the ability to recommend strategic
direction and influence change
- Five years advanced understanding of marketing concepts,
theories, and practices
- Proven ability to problem solves manage multiple projects
simultaneously, plan strategically and adapt to frequent
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven advanced presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skill to effectively use a variety of communication mediums and
customize content for targeted audiences
- Ability to travel occasionally
Keywords: Ursus, Rancho Cordova , Marketing Manager, Executive , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!