Civil Design Engineer
Company: TAIT & Associates, Inc
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Join the TAIT Team!
We are a leader in improving civilization through the design and
development of our physical environment. TAIT is a family company
and continues to grow since 1964. Join TAIT & become an integral
part of a stellar team!
We are looking for talented, motivated, and technically driven
individuals who want to join a company with excellent opportunities
for career growth and development. TAIT fosters and encourages each
Associate's entrepreneurial spirit with every project & design
opportunity. We provide a variety of training opportunities to
develop your skills, top tier benefits because we care about your
well-being, a real work-life balance & the flexibility life needs,
and an unbeatable friendly, professional, positive work
The Civil Design Engineer will assist in the design of land
development projects including grading, drainage analysis, street
design, street widening, water distribution, sewage collection and
storm drain systems. Additional tasks include preparation of
SWPPPs, WQMPs and SUSMPs based on the new general permit and water
quality requirements by county.
- B.S. in Civil Engineering with 1 to 3 years' experience in
civil engineering field.
- Experience with computer design programs AutoCAD 2009 or newer,
Civil 3D and Hydrology-Hydraulics software.
- Experience with commercial-retail projects a plus.
- E.I.T. certification preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Transform initial rough product design information into working
construction documents using AutoCAD.
- Use AutoCAD software to establish horizontal and vertical
alignments, profiles, cross sections and perform earthwork
- Utilize AutoCAD and Civil 3D in preparation of plans for
drainage, precise grading, water, sewer, storm drain, street
improvements and site planning for land development projects.
- Prepare engineering drawings to specified standards.
- Design basic construction documents and prepare special
exhibits and constraint maps using field data and engineering
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: TAIT & Associates, Inc, Rancho Cordova , Civil Design Engineer, Engineering , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!