Marketing Communications Assistant
Company: ARC Management Group, LLC
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Based in Sacramento, ARC Management is the go-to marketing firm
for some of the nation's most well-known companies and brands. We
design progressive marketing campaigns and promote some of the most
acclaimed and commercially successful companies in the country. The
Marketing and Communications Assistant is an excellent opportunity
to join an organization on the cutting edge of the marketing
industry. We?re looking for a friendly, out-of-the-box thinker to
make a BIG impact on our marketing business as a Marketing
In this dynamic position, the Marketing Communications Assistant
will serve as a key component of the marketing team by working
closely with the Marketing Specialist and Sales & Marketing
Director to drive revenue while educating new market territories
about services offered by their largest account. (A communications
giant who currently provides wireless services to millions
Duties & Responsibilities of the Entry Level Marketing
Communications Assistant may include:
- Provide on-site customer support of marketing campaigns
(especially in new market territories where client?s services have
never been introduced).
- Conduct consumer presentations to demonstrate the benefits or
key account services provided and identify how services can impact
said consumers with the goal of increasing market share for the
- Enhance key account?s brand awareness and strategy through
successful consumer impact and direct marketing.
- Provide daily and weekly reporting of marketing and sales
statistics in each market. Consult with Sales & Marketing Director
on results to help strategize on improvements to make to existing
on-site marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for
becoming a trusted, successful expert.
- Proactively create selling opportunities.
- Create & implement tactical marketing initiatives as directed
by the Marketing Specialist & DOSM
- Building & maintaining strong partner relationships.
- Consumer data entry.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for the marketing and advertising industry
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and with speed
- Ability to keep consumer info confidential
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: ARC Management Group, LLC, Rancho Cordova , Marketing Communications Assistant, Advertising , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!