Company: Adtalem Global Education Inc
Location: Rancho Cordova
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Company DescriptionAbout Chamberlain University
Chamberlain University has a 130-year history and the mission to
educate, empower, and embolden diverse healthcare professionals who
advance the health of people, families, communities, and nations.
Our regionally accredited University is comprised of the College of
Nursing and the College of Health Professions. Our College of
Nursing offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree
program at 22 locations and online post-licensure degree programs
and certificates including RN to BSN, RN to MSN, a Master of
Science in Nursing (MSN) with nine Specialty Tracks, and a Doctor
of Nursing Practice (DNP). Our College of Health Professions offers
online options with a Master of Public Health degree, Master
Physician Assistant Studies, Public Health Certificate programs,
and a Master of Social Work degree. Learn more about Chamberlain
University, part of Adtalem Global Education, at .
There is oneverysignificant way Chamberlain is different than other
Universities -Chamberlain Care. Healthcare education is offered in
a culture ofservice excellenceandcarein four ways:care for self,
care for colleagues, care for patients/clients, care for all. By
living Chamberlain Care, we've built a culture in which colleagues
and students thrive and we graduate extraordinary healthcare
professionals who transform the health of people worldwide.
Chamberlain Care is the guiding principle we provide to each other
and to our students to help our students achieve their goals, reach
their dreams and impact healthcare at a national level.
If you're ready to live Chamberlain Care, we invite you to apply
Adtalem believes in a culture of collaboration, creativity, and
innovation, which thrives when we can work flexibly. Depending on
your location, this role may be hybrid or remoteJob
DescriptionOpportunity at a Glance
Perform various general office activities with a basic
understanding of departmental procedures. This position supports
the campus president in running campus operations and speaking with
- Provide administrative support in area of typing
correspondence, memos and reports.
- Reviews clerical and personnel records to ensure accuracy,
completeness, and timeliness.
- Prepare activities reports for guidance of management.
- Researches and develops resources that create timely and
- Maximize office productivity through proficient use of
appropriate software applications.
- Identifies administrative needs and develops appropriate
solutions or recommendations.
- Answers inquires, uses discretion handling difficult calls and
routes calls to appropriate individual.
- Compile and type statistical reports.
- Maintains calendar(s) for the supervisor and/or
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Complies with all policies and standards.Qualifications
- Associates Degree strongly preferred.
- 3 previous years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Skills should include typing, computers (Microsoft Word,
Outlook, Excel and internet applications) and other office
- Problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance
multiple tasks simultaneously are essential.
- Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are
- Attention to detail and mental concentration are necessary for
accurately performing tasks.#CHAM1Additional InformationIn support
of the pay transparency laws enacted across the country, the
expected salary range for this position is between $16.65 and
$27.36. Actual pay will be adjusted based on job-related factors
permitted by law, such as experience and training; geographic
location; licensure and certifications; market factors;
departmental budgets; and responsibility. Our Talent Acquisition
Team will be happy to answer any questions you may have, and we
look forward to learning more about your salary requirements. The
position qualifies for the below benefits.
Adtalem offers a robust suite of benefits including:
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401k Retirement Program + 6% employer match
- 15 Days of Paid Vacation Days each Calendar Year
- 12 Paid Holidays + 2 floating holidays
For more information related to our benefits please visit:
Equal Opportunity - Minority / Female / Disability / V / Gender
Identity / Sexual Orientation
Keywords: Adtalem Global Education Inc, Rancho Cordova , Administrative Coordinator, Administration, Clerical , Rancho Cordova, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!